Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Barney's Adventures of Scooby Doo, Where Are You! is a Custom Barney's Adventures series that was released in Direct-to-Video in January 22, 1996 to April 3, 1997. It features Thomas Stories told by Ringo Starr as Mr. Conductor.
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- B.J. has his Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- Mr. Conductor (Ringo Starr)
Episode 6: What the Hex is Going On?
When Velma sees the uncle of one of Daphne's friends mysteriously age by thirty years, and then the entire gang sees the man vanish into the Kingston Mansion, Barney, BJ, Baby Bop, Yoshi, Birdo, Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Tigger, Eeyore, Gopher, Mr. Conductor, Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo are drawn in to yet another mystery.
- Percy Takes The Plunge
- James Learns a Lesson
- The Barney costume from "Barney's Sense-Sational Day" is used.
- Shaggy: I wonder if ghosts can hide in little pots. I guess not. (the ghost moves Shaggy on the roller skates) Yipe! Whoaaa!
- Barney: Oh, Shaggy! Watch out! There's a bathroom coming by you!
- Shaggy: What?!
- Baby Bop: Uh oh!
- BJ: Oh no!
- Shaggy: Aah! Whoa! Yeow! (CRASH!!)
- Barney, BJ, Baby Bop, Mr. Conductor, Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Tigger, Gopher and Eeyore: Oh no! Shaggy!
- Pooh: I wonder what happened to him.
- BJ: Me too.
- Baby Bop: Me three.
- Rabbit: Me four.
- Barney: Here we go!
- (we Shaggy in a bath-tub, turned on. Water pours over him)
- Shaggy: Brr! Oh!
- (Barney, BJ, Baby Bop, Mr. Conductor, Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Tigger, Gopher and Eeyore rush over to him)
- BJ: Are you all right, Shaggy?!
- Shaggy: (moaning) Yes. It almost hurts. I'm all wet. Brr!
- Mr. Conductor. Would you like to hear the story about Percy getting himself into trouble with water?
- Shaggy: Yes...
- Mr. Conductor: Very well. (blows story whistle and Percy Takes the Plunge begins) One day, Henry wanted to rest, but Percy was talking to some engines.