Barney's Adventures of The Ren and Stimpy Show: Stimpy's Cartoon Show is a custom Barney Home Video crossover made by SuperMalechi. It uses the same musical arrangments from Season 3. It was released in April 23rd 1996.
Barney, Baby Bop and BJ go and see Stimpy working on his brand new cartoon. Ren gets jealous, so Stimpy makes him producer.
- Barney Theme Song
- John Jacob Jingerheimer Smidth
- Everybody Is Special
- I Love You
- A New Friend For Thomas (Ringo Starr)
- Mavis (George Carlin)
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- Baby Bop her Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- This Barney Home Video crossover features deleted scenes that are cut out from Stimpy's Cartoon Show and some deleted lines like when Ren sees that the pencil trophy is from Stimpy, he says No!! Not from Stimpy!!" then he cries.
- This is the Thirty-first regular Barney Home Video which Barney isn't seen coming to life, instead, he is seen going in Stimpy's Cartoon Place.
- This is the Thirty-first regular Barney Home Video which Barney does not turn back to a doll, instead, after Baby Bop and BJ say Bye to Barney, Barney says to the viewers "Did you know what was my favorite part on this episode? It was when Stimpy cheered Ren up to be a producer. I hope you liked that part, and remember, I love you". Then he waves and says "Bye". Then it fades to the end credits.
- When BJ says "Hi, everybody. What's going on?", the sound clip is the same as the one from Barney Safety.
- Ren: (when he sees the Pencil Trophy is from Stimpy) NO!! NOT FROM STIMPY!! (begins to bawl uncontrollably)
- Stimpy: (taking notice) There, there, now. Tell mama what's wrong.
- Ren: (crying thoughout) I want to work on that smelly old cartoon!
- Stimpy: Well, that's great, Ren! I'll go and get you some pencils!
- Ren: But you don't understand!! I can't...I...I can't...(sobs) I...I can't draw! (continues to cry)
- Barney: (takes notice too) What's wrong, Ren?
- Ren: I can't work on Stimpy's cartoon!! (continues crying)
- BJ: (sees what's going on) Hi, everybody. What's going on?
- Barney: Well, BJ, Ren has no talent.
- Mr. Conductor (Ringo Starr): (appears) It reminds me when Trevor needed more work.
- Barney: What more work?
- Mr. Conductor (Ringo Starr): At Sir Topham Hatt's new haurbor, with the help of Thomas. I'll tell you about it. (blows story whistle and the story A New Friend For Thomas begins) Trevor the Traction Engine enjoyed working at the Vicar's orchard. Edward came to see him everyday. But sometimes, Trevor did not have more work to do.
- Trevor: I do like to keep busy all the time.
- Mr. Conductor (Ringo Starr): He sighed one day.
- Trevor: And I do like company, especially children's company.
- Edward: Cheer up.
- Mr. Conductor (Ringo Starr): Smiled Edward.
- Edward: Sir Topham Hatt has more work for you at his new haurbor. I'm taking you to meet Thomas today.
- Trevor: Oh!
- Mr. Conductor (Ringo Starr): Explained Trevor.
- Trevor: A haurbor! The seaside! Children! That would be lovely!