Barney's Friends are Here at Shining Time Station is a Shining Time Station Season 2 home video. Released Date on February 9, 1992. Made by SuperMalechi.
When Barney told Stacy where his friends from school from the Season 1/Backyard Gang kids are his friends. Derek, Michael, Shawn, Kathy, Min, Tina, Luci, Amy and Adam comes to the station and met him with BJ and Baby Bop to introduced them to Stacy, Schemer, Billy, and the kids.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Billy Twofeathers
- JB King
- Mayor Flopdinger
- The Jukebox Band
Jukebox Band Song
- This Old Man
Thomas Stories Segments
- A New Friend for Thomas (Told by Ringo Starr) and Tender Engines (Told by George Carlin)
- Barney has his Backyard Gang-Season 1 voice and Late 1990/1991-1992 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Backyard Gang-Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Backyard Gang-Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "Going Places".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Playing it Safe".
- This also marks the first apperance of the Barney and Friends Season 2 Music Arrangement/Background Music. This arrangement came out in August 21, 1991.
- The Season 2 Barney and Friends Music Arrangement used in this episode was also heard in "Falling for Autumn!". This arrangement later used in 1992 Episodes.
- The Shining Time Station Season 2 set is used.