Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Barney's Sailing to Magical Island is a custom Barney and Friends home video for Season 3. It was released on March 14th, 1997. On March 15th, 2011, it was rereleased as Barney's Island Adventure!.
Plot: When the kids wish they could go on a treasure hunt, Barney takes them to "Magical Island," the island where anything can happen. Along the way, they collect rocks, go under water (to swim), meet three speckled frogs, and go fishing.
- Barney (Body: David Joyner / Voice: Bob West)
- BJ (Body: Jeff Brooks / Voice: Patty Wirtz)
- Hannah (Marisa Kuers)
- Kim (Erica Rhodes)
- Robert (Angel Velasco)
- Chip (Lucien Douglas)
- Maria (Jessica Hinojosa)
- Barney Theme Song
- Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- Let's Go On An Adventure
- That's What An Island Is
- We Like Rocks
- Mister Sun
- A Hunting We Will Go
- Swimming, Swimming
- If I Lived Under The Sea
- Castles So High
- The Fishing Song
- Three Little Fishes
- Three Little Speckled Frogs
- The Rainbow Song
- Just Imagine
- It's Good To Be Home
- I Love You
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 design.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1996-1997 design.
- Baby Bop is mentioned near the end. After they were done singing "I Love You," BJ said: "It was fun today. I'm gonna tell sissy all about the fun things we did today. Bye guys." then Barney and the kids say bye to BJ, then BJ disappears. Then the kids say bye to Barney. After the kids walk out of the treehouse, it zooms over to the Barney doll, wearing a sailor's hat, and holding a toy boat. Then, the Barney doll winks.
- This is the sixth time something happens to the Barney doll before coming to life. It's when the kids were playing ball, and the ball accidently hit the Barney doll and made it fall off the treehouse, then the kids were wondering what happened to Barney. When they find the Barney doll on the playground, he comes to life. Then the kids hug him and say "Barney!'