Thomas tells everyone that a new boy named Danny is arriving today. He also tells them that Lillie Lighthouse is coming today.
- Thomas (from Thomas & Friends) as Captain Star
- Barney as Ten Cents
- BJ as Top Hat
- Riff as OJ
- Carlos as Big Mac
- Michael as Warrior
- Danny as Sunshine (Mentioned)
- Thomas (Narrating): I remember the day we got our first big break. It started like most; at dawn.
- Thomas: Good morning, School Citizens. Today I've charted a new boy to help out with the extra work. He's from African. Barney, he'll be working with you, show him the ropes.
- Barney: Right, Thomas. What's his name?
- Thomas: Danny.
- BJ: Danny? Only good for School work, is he?
- Barney: Not bright in your upper bit, BJ.
- BJ: I resent that!
- Thomas: Settle down. Give Danny a chance. Now for the really good news. After a lot of hard bargaining, it seems I've managed to land the contract for one of the biggest boat around; Lillie Lighthouse! When she arrives this afternoon, the School Fleet wil bring her in for a visit, but first, we've got to prove ourselves; Riff, you're in charge.
- Riff: Aye aye, Sir.
- Thomas: Carlos.
- Carlos: Sir.
- Thomas: You're leading.
- Carlos: Right.
- Thomas: BJ, Michael, you're on the side push.
- BJ: Not you, Barney, this is no work for weak people.
- Barney: Oh, all right.
- Michael: Yeah, that's right, strong people only, Barney.
- Barney: Make sure you don't bump into her, Michael.
- Thomas: On your way, Barney. Show Danny how to get the work done, and fast.
- Barney: Yeah, right, okay, then.
- Thomas: Now, the rest of you, I want you finished early so you can get yourselves spic and span for Lillie Lighthouse this afternoon.
- BJ: Oh, no...
- ThomasandGordon: You should make Barney/Rugrats parodies, Barney/The Simpsons parodies and Barney/Mario parodies.
- SuperMalechi: Rugrats is an okay show. I don't like Angelica. She's a bad character, who creates trouble.