Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Michael is teased by the carts for being scared.
- Michael as Henry
- Riff as Edward
- Thomas (from Thomas & Friends) as Sir Topham Hatt
- Toby and Rusty (from Thomas & Friends) as Henry's Driver & Fireman
- OJ (from TUGS) as Old Bailey
- Carts as The Trucks
- The Workman as Himself
- Carlos as Gordon (Non-Speaking Role)
- Michael Angelis as The Narrator
- The audio is my fan-fiction Michael Angelis US narration of Haunted Henry.
- Michael Angelis: It was a moonlit night and Michael was working with Riff. The hard-working kid was taking some carts to a house by the lake.
- Riff: Whenever that owl hoots, a mist rolls in.
- Michael Angelis: Murmured Riff.
- Riff: There’s a legend that when the mist's about, there's a ghost about too. Take care on the old line, Michael.
- Michael: Stupid bird!
- Michael Angelis: Said Michael.
- Michael: Owls, mists, ghosts. Riff's going soft in the head. There’s no mist.
- Michael Angelis: But Michael was wrong.
- Michael: What's that?
- Michael Angelis: Cried Michael.
- Toby: It's an amber light.
- Michael Angelis: Murmured Toby.
- Toby: That means, Proceed with caution. Who's there?
- Michael Angelis: No one replied. Michael crept slowly forward. He stopped by a tree. It had a sign nailed to it: “BEWARE OF THE VIADUCT.” Toby was surprised.
- Toby: No one warned us about that before, and look -- the light’s red! And the gates are closed. A-a-a-and there’s a fogman's coat. But where is his owner?
- Michael Angelis: Then they saw a light moved within a house.
- Michael: G-g-g-GHOSTS!
- Michael Angelis: Exclaimed Michaell.
- Michael: Riff was right!
- Toby: Something very strange is happening.
- Michael Angelis: Said Toby.
- Toby: I think it’s best we go back.
- Michael: So do I!
- Michael Angelis: Agreed Michael. By morning, the mists have cleared. A workman was talking about the unsafe viaduct.
- Workman: Lucky you didn’t cross it last night.
- Toby: Yes, but we don’t know who warned us.
- Michael Angelis: Replied Toby. Later that day, he spoke to Michael.
- Toby: The viaduct has been repaired. We can take our load back along the old line tonight.
- Michael Angelis: Michael didn’t really want to. But when nightfall came, he was sizzling nicely. Suddenly, an owl hooted, and then Carlos thundered by.
- Cart: Oh look--Michael's spooked!
- Michael Angelis: Said a Robot and the others giggled in their silly way.
- (Robots laugh)
- Michael: Be quiet!
- Michael Angelis: Snapped Michael.
- Michael: I’m not scared.
- Michael Angelis: But he was. A little later, the fog came down. As they approached the same area, they saw the amber light again.
- Toby: Here we go.
- Michael Angelis: Said Toby. Then, unbeknownst to Michael, the gates mysteriously closed by themselves. And the signal went red. The Carts have seen all, and they were spooked.
- Carts: Faster! Faster! There’s a ghost about.
- Michael: Stop! Stop!
- Michael Angelis: Yelled Michael. A mysterious figure watched Michael go by. Ahead was a landslide blocking the road. Michael tried to stop hard, but the carts hit some of the rubble and plunged over the ravine. Just then, Toby saw a strange sight coming towards them.
- Toby: What’s that?
- Michael Angelis: He said. Rusty laughed.
- Rusty: That’s our ghost -- it’s OJ, the harbor tug!
- Michael Angelis: OJ was very cross.
- OJ: I tried to warn you about the viaduct. Why didn’t you pay attention?
- Toby: We’re sorry we ignored your warnings.
- Michael Angelis: Replied Toby.
- Toby: Is there anything we can do to thank you?
- OJ: I’d like to operate that old house. If you let me, I promise I won’t spook Michael.
- Michael Angelis: And in a little while, OJ’s wish was granted.
- Thomas: You and your house will be really useful.
- Michael Angelis: Said Thomas.
- Thomas: Let’s hear a hearty thank you to the friendliest, uh, ghost in Bigg City Port.
- Michael Angelis: Everyone cheered. Especially Michael, who was the happiest of all.