Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
James is in a bad mood.
The audio is from my A Bad Day For Sir Handel with Alec Baldwin video because when I uploaded this with the George Carlin version, it failed to play.
- Thomas as Skarloey
- Percy as Rheneas
- James as Sir Handel
- Henry as Peter Sam
- Carlos as Gordon
- Stan Marsh as Sir Topham Hatt
- Alec Baldwin as The Narrator
- Alec Baldwin: Thomas and Percy worked on the mountain that leads through the leaves lakes, and along mountain sides. Their coaches are full of visitors. The engines are proud to run the line, come rain or shine. The engines will never let their passengers down, but they are old, and they tire more easily. their drivers understood this, and they spoke kindly to them.
- Drivers: There's more than enough work for both of you on this railway. The manager is sending two more engines to help us run the road.
- Alec Baldwin: Thomas and Percy were pleased with this news, and promised to give the new engines a big welcome. When James and Henry arrived, they found that they had much to learn.
- James: What a small shed!
- Alec Baldwin: Grunted James.
- James: This won't do at all. We're much too good for this old shack.
- Henry: I think it's nice.
- Alec Baldwin: Said Henry.
- James: Humph.
- Alec Baldwin: Replied James.
- James: What's that rubbish?
- Henry: Shhh.
- Alec Baldwin: Said Henry.
- Henry: That's Thomas. He's famous.
- Alec Baldwin: And then he whispered to Thomas.
- Henry: I'm sorry, Thomas. James is upset now, but he's quite nice, really.
- Alec Baldwin: Thomas felt sorry for Henry.
- Fireman: Now, James,
- George Carlin: Said the fireman.
- Fireman: I will get you ready for work.
- James: I'm tired! Let Henry go; he'd love it!
- Fireman: No, you're first.
- Alec Baldwin: James huffed to fetch his coaches. He didn't like the look of them at all.
- James: What ever next? Those aren't coaches, they're cattle cars!
- Coaches: Oh!
- Alec Baldwin: Screamed the coaches.
- Coaches: What a horrid engine!
- James: It's not what I'm used to.
- Alec Baldwin: Clanked James. He rolled to the platform just as Carlos arrived.
- James: Hello, who are you?
- Carlos: I'm Carlos, who are you?
- James: I'm James. I've heard of you. You're an express kid. So am I, but I'm used to new coaches, not these cattle cars. Do you have new coaches? I see you do.
- Carlos: We must have a chat.
- James: Sorry, I can't stop. We must keep time you know.
- Alec Baldwin: Carlos was speechless! Clouds of steam filled the air as James huffed and puffed along the line. He was still cross when they reached the top station. James was hoping for a rest, but his driver thought otherwise.
- Driver: We'll leave the coaches now, and fetch some cars from the quarry.
- James: Cars?
- Alec Baldwin: Snorted James.
- James: Cars? I won't, so there!
- Alec Baldwin: James was about to cause a great deal of trouble.
- James: Told you!
- Alec Baldwin: Said James. By the time workmen came to rescue him, James was feeling rather silly. To make matters worse, there stood Stan Marsh. His message to James was brief and blunt.
- Stan Marsh: I shall talk to you later!
- Alec Baldwin: Then he and the fireman left with Henry. James was feeling sillier still.
- Driver: Come on.
- Alec Baldwin: Said his driver.
- Driver: Let's get you back on the rails.
- Alec Baldwin: When James crawled home, he found Stan Marsh waiting for him.
- Stan Marsh: You're a very naughty engine! I hope I can trust you to behave when you next come out of this shed.
- Alec Baldwin: After hearing that, I'm sure James will. Aren't you?
- JamesVSSirHandelFan: I like James for Sir Handel because they're both in bad moods.
- DuckJamesHenryandDerekFan: If you did a Barney/Thomas parody of Toad Stands By, who would you use for Scruffey?
- ThomasDuckEmilyBarneyShawnandBabyBopFan: Can you do Barney/Thomas parodies of any of the Thomas movies?
- GeorgeTheSteamroller: I think Gordon is a better Sir Handel because they're both blue and they're both sometimes kind and sometimes rude. I think James is better at Duncan because they're both vain and they're both rude to Toby, Rusty and the other engines.