Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BJ crashes into a muddy field, so Barney must help him, and gets a new branch line. This is the 1989 US version narrated by Ringo Starr.
- Barney as Thomas
- BJ as James
- RIff as Edward (non-speaking roke)
- Michael as Henry (non-speaking role)
- Carlos as Gordon
- Alissa and Ashley as Annie and Clarebel
- Stan (from South Park) as Sir Topham Hatt
- Ringo Starr as the Narrator
- Ringo Starr: Everyday, Stan Marsh came to the station to catch his wagon.
- Stan Marsh: Hello.
- Ringo Starr: He always said to Barney
- Stan Marsh: Don't let the silly barges tease you. Remember, you have a very important job in the train yard.
- Ringo Starr: There were lots a barges and Barney worked very hard pushing and pulling them into place. There was also a small cart and two strange things his driver called cranes.
- Barney's Driver: That's the breakdown wagon.
- Ringo Starr: He told Barney.
- Barney's Driver: The cranes are for lifting heavy things like dinosaurs, wagons and carts. One day, Barney was in the yard. Suddenly he heard another dinosaur shouting.
- BJ: Help! Help!
- Ringo Starr: A dinosaur came rushing in much too fast. The dinosaur was BJ and he was frightened. His shoes were burning.
- BJ: They're pushing me! They're pushing me!
- Ringo Starr: He cried.
- Wagons: On, on, on!
- Ringo Starr: Laughed the wagons. Still whistling.
- BJ: Help! Help!
- Ringo Starr: Poor BJ disappeared.
- Barney: I'd like to teach those wagons a lesson.
- Ringo Starr: Said Barney the Dinosaur.
- Ringo Starr: Then came the alarm.
- Signalman: BJ is off the road! The breakdown wagon quickly!
- Ringo Starr: Barney was hooked up and off they went. Barney worked his hardest.
- Barney: Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- Ringo Starr: He said. He wasn't pretending to be like Carlos. He really meant it.
- Barney: Bother those barges and their tricks. I hope poor BJ isn't hurt.
- Ringo Starr: BJ's men were feeling him all over to see if he was hurt.
- BJ's Men: Never mind BJ.
- Ringo Starr: They said.
- BJ's Men: It was your old shoes and the barges that caused the accident, we always said that they were no good.
- Ringo Starr: Barney pushed the breakdown wagon along side. Then, he pull away the unhurt barges.
- Barges: Oh dear! Oh dear!
- Ringo Starr: They cried.
- Barney: Serves you right. Serves you right.
- Ringo Starr: Said Barney. He was hard at work walking backwards and forwards all afternoon.
- Barney: This will teach you a lesson. This will teach you a lesson.
- Ringo Starr: He told the barges. And they answered.
- Barges: Yes it will. Yes it will.
- Ringo Starr: They left the broken barges. Then with two cranes, they put BJ back onto the road. He tried to move, but he couldn't. So Barney helped him back to the school. Stan Marsh was waiting for them.
- Stan Marsh: Well Barney.
- Ringo Starr: He said.
- Stan Marsh: I've heard all about it and I'm very pleased with you. You're a really useful dinosaur. BJ shall have some proper shoes and new skin. And you shall have a branchline all to yourself.
- Barney: Oh thank you sir.
- Ringo Starr: Said Barney. Now Barney is as happy as can be. He has a branchline and two kids called Alissa and Ashley. He walks proudly backwards and fowards with them all day. He is never alone. Riff and Michael stop by quite often and tell him the news. Carlos is always in a hurry, but never forgets to whistle to Barney and Barney whistles back in return.
- ThomasDuckJamesandGodredFan: This is my favorite episode. Very Nice Parody! I love Starr's narration of this episode.
- BarneyandBabyBopFan: Barney suits Thomas!