Here's one of my customized Thomas VHS tapes. It's the Ringo Starr version of Rusty To The Rescue and Other Stories. I used the 1993 end credits of Better Late Than Never and Other Stories for this. Ringo Starr's Whistle is used at the start of Granpuff, Thomas and Stepney and Toby's Tightrope.
- Sleeping Beauty
- A Bad Day For Sir Handel
- Rusty Helps Peter Sam
- Rusty To The Rescue
- Thomas and Stepney
- Trouble in the Shed
- Percy's Predicament
- Woolly Bear
- Toby's Tightrope
- Horrid Lorry
- The Runaway
I did this by using my Wii. I edited this with that, and recorded this on VHS and made the label.
Video Sources used:
- Percy's Ghostly Trick and Other Stories (1995) (Video Treasures FBI Warning, Video Treasures logo)
- Customized Rusty To The Rescue and Other Stories (SHV version from 2000) (opening, episodes 1-6)
- Tenders and Turntables and Other Stories (1993) (Narrated by Ringo Starr intro, Trouble in the Shed, S1 Thomas nameboards)
- Season 2 UK DVD (unrestored) (Percy's Predicament and Woolly Bear)
- Trust Thomas and Other Stories (1996) (Toby's Tightrope)
- Season 5 UK DVD (Horrid Lorry)
- Better Late Than Never and Other Stories (1993) (The Runaway, end credits)
- My Customized Ringo Starr Narrations (Episodes 1-6 and 10-11)
- Customized Ringo Starr US version of Percy's Predicament (with a merge of the UK narration and the Ladybird narration, with the words "Sir Topham Hatt", "Freight Cars" and "Caboose", and an instrumental version of a Spanish audio, whenever Ringo Starr says "Sir Topham Hatt", "Freight Cars" and "Caboose")
- Engine Friends (Trouble in the Shed, with Ringo Starr's Whistle added, and last one in a haft second of the UK version's outro theme)
- Better Late Than Never and Other Stories (1991) (The Runaway, with the last one in a haft second of the UK audio)
- Diesel's Devious Deed and Other Stories (Woolly Bear)
- SuperMalechi: Thanks for this version, again.
- BarneySeason1-3Fan: Thanks.
- BarneyandHomerSimpsonFan: I like how Ringo Starr narrated this, especially you acted like him, since he and you are both British and have the same voice, which you narrated as him in your customized Ringo Starr narrations of Series 3-8.
- BarneySeason1-3Fan: Thanks BarneyandHomerSimpsonFan.