|File:Barney & Friends Fun With Sharing VHS Cover Random House Home Video version.PNG|
Barney & Friends: Fun With Sharing & Other Episodes is a fan-fiction Barney & Friends VHS Release featuring five Season 1 episodes, two Season 2 episodes and three Season 3 episodes. This is distributed by Random House Home Video in 1996.
- Caring Means Sharing (Season 1)
- My Favorite Things (Season 2)
- I Can Be A Firefighter! (Season 3)
- 1-2-3-4-5 Senses! (Season 1)
- I Can Do That! (Season 2)
- Gone Fishing! (Season 3)
- Carnival Of Numbers (Season 1)
- Hats Off to BJ! (Season 3)
- Everyone is Special (Season 1)
- The Queen of Make-Believe (Season 1)
- Distributed by Random House Home Video.
Summary (Random House Home Video version)
- Barney, B.J. and Baby Bop wants to take turns, so Barney and his friends can share some various activities. A perfect lesson to have some fun at school, an all new video with some episodes on Barney & Friends. Join us to have some Learning Fun and Taking Turns for everyone!
Front Cover (Random House Home Video version)
- Barney, Kathy, Shawn, Derek and Min from "Caring Means Sharing''.
- B.J. (Season 3).
- Tosha from "Be A Friend".
Back Cover (Random House Home Video version)
- Barney, Derek and Min with a Gift of Love box open with some hearts on it from "Caring Means Sharing".
- B.J. holding his hat from "Hats Off to BJ!"
After Caring Means Sharing
After My Favorite Things
After I Can Be A Firefighter!
After 1-2-3-4-5 Senses!
After I Can Do That!
After Gone Fishing!
After Carnival Of Numbers
After Hats Off to BJ!
After Everyone is Special
- Random House Home Video logo
- Barney Home Video logo
- Barney & Friends intro
- End credits
- Richard Scarry's Best Videos Ever promo