Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Barney and BJ Go To The Beach is ThomasandBarneyFan's fan-fiction Barney Home Video for Season 3. It was released in Barney Home Video in 1996 and Lyrick Studios in 1997 and 2000.
- Barney Theme Song
- Let's Go
- Mr. Sun
- Castles So High
- Five Little Fishes
- If I Lived Under The Sea
- Sailing Medley
- Ten Little Fishes
- Sally The Camel
- It's Good to be Home
- I Love You
- Barney has 1993 voice and costume.
- BJ has 2006 voice and costume.
- Release Dates: June 9, 1996.
- This video has the same arrangment music from Season 3.
- Fifth Barney Home Video that Barney Doll before coming to life, Tosha, he's seen at School with BJ.
- Min wear the same clothes in Are we There Yet?. And a pony tail.
- Ashley and Alissa wear the same clothes in Barney's Talent Show. And a pony tail.
- Tosha wear the same clothes in Barney Live in New York City. And a hair-style.
- Carlos wear the same clothes in Barney's Sense-Sational Day. And a short hair.
- Shawn wear the same shirt in Once Upon A Time. And blue jeans. And a short hair.
- First regular Barney Home Video the 6 kids Min Ashley Alissa Tosha Carlos and Shawn.
- First time BJ falls down.
- In the front cover, there's a less of sand on BJ's knees, but in the scenes where BJ falls down on a sand castle and where BJ rebuilds the sand castle, there's a lot of sand on BJ's knees.
1996 Barney and BJ Go To The Beach Previews
- Barney's Fun and Games (1996)
- Kids For Character (1996)
- Barney and BJ (on his knees) at the beach
- BJ building a sand castle
- Barney and BJ