Barney Meets Zoboomafoo is a Barney Home Video released on July 25, 2000.
- This video features Barney, Hannah, Kristen, Stephen, Danny, Emily, Linda, Jill, Robert, Chip, Ash Ketchum, Mary, Mel Blake, Penny Crygor, Zak Saturday, Rex Salazar, Sam Simpson, Ivy, Wendy Corduroy, Tommy Pickles, Otto Rocket and The Conductors (GC, AB and MB). One day, they receive an invitation from the cast of Kratts' Creatures, Zoboomafoo and Wild Kratts. They head for animal junction and meet Zoboomafoo, The Kratt Brothers, Ttark, Allison Baldwin, Aviva Corcovado, Koki and Jimmy Z who explain that animals are in need of a change. However, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs band up with Zach Varmitech in order to take down Animal Junction, but to no avail. After that, Barney thanks Zoboo.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Barney and Friends
- Barney (Bob West)
- Hannah (Marisa Kuers)
- Kristen (Sara Hickman)
- Stephen (Chase Gallatin)
- Danny (Jeffrey Hood)
- Emily (Hannah Owens)
- Linda (Adrianne Kangas)
- Jill (Lana Whittington)
- Robert (Angel Velasco)
- Chip (Lucien Douglas)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
From The Secret Saturdays
- Zak Saturday (Sam Lerner)
From Generator Rex
- Rex Salazar (Daryl Sabara)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
From Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Ivy (Jennifer Hale)
From Gravity Falls
- Wendy Corduroy (Linda Cardellini)
From All Grown Up Season 2
- Tommy Pickles (E.G. Daily)
From Rocket Power
- Otto Rocket (Joseph Ashton)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Kratts' Creatures, Zoboomafoo and Wild Kratts
- Zoboomafoo (Gord Robertson)
- Chris Kratt (Chris Kratt)
- Martin Kratt (Martin Kratt)
- Allison Baldwin (Shannon Duff)
- Ttark (Ron Rubin)
- Aviva Corcovado (Athena Karkanis)
- Koki (Heather Bambrick)
- Jimmy Z (Jonathen Malen)
- Zach Varmitech (Zachary Bennett)
- A Cow On The Line
- Bertie's Chase
- Saved From Scrap
- Old Iron
- I Can Laugh
- This is a crossover between Barney and Friends and several Kratt shows.
- It is the first video to feature Barney and Zoboo.
- The Thomas Stories are based on the Edward The Blue Engine book.
- Another time lapse video occurs. It shows a montage Mel and Penny building several machines from Zoboomafoo.
- Zach is the main antagonist.
- (The Video starts with the Barney Season 4-6 Theme Song)
- Kids: Barney is a dinosaur From our imagination, And when he's tall, he's what we call A dinosaur sensation! Barney's friends are big and small; They come from lots of places. After school they meet to play And sing with happy faces Barney shows us lots of things Like how to play pretend, ABC's and 123s And how to be a friend. Barney comes to play with us Whenever we may need him. Barney can be your friend too, If you just make-believe him!
- (The title card reads: Barney Meets Zoboomafoo and we start our video)
- (As it happens, Ash and Mary are taking Mel and the others to the playground)
- Ash: It's time to visit Animal Junction.
- Mary: That's right.
- Mel: It's been many times since Zoboomafoo premiered last year, Ashy Boy.
- Penny: Besides, we're having a reunion.
- Zak: He may have passed away, but he's alive.
- Rex: You got it.
- Sam: I was in my Evil Boyfriend outfit and pink pantyhose.
- Ivy: I was with Zack.
- Wendy: Brad's awesome.
- Tommy: Dil and Angelica are part of my family.
- Otto: Reggie too.
- (Hannah and the others come by)
- Hannah: Hey Ash.
- Ash: Hannah!
- Mary: We're ready for a trip to animal junction.
- Kristen: Really?
- Stephen: Great.
- Danny: Count us in.
- Zak: We've been having a lot of time.
- Rex: But now, we're set.
- Emily: See, you loved that.
- Linda: Hooray!
- Jill: I can be in it too.
- Robert: We'll be glad to help.
- Chip: Exactly.
- (Barney comes to life)
- Barney: A trip to Animal Junction will be exciting.
- Ash and Mary: Barney!
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: We're joining you.
- Mel: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3!
- Penny: You three came here.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That's right. We're ready for a trip to Animal Junction.
- Hannah: Did you hear that, Kristen? They're in!
- Kristen: All right!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Life on the Island of Sodor can be filled with bovine. Let me tell you about Edward.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and A Cow On The Line starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward was getting old. His bearings were worn, and he clanked as he puffed along. He was taking empty cattle cars to a market town. The sun shone, birds sang, but Edward was heading for trouble.
- Edward: Come on! Come on!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He puffed.
- Cars: Oh! Oh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Screamed the cars. Edward puffed and clanked, the cars rattled and screamed. Some cows were grazing near by. They were not used to trains. The noise and smoke disturbed them. As Edward clanked by, they broke through the fence and ran across the line. A coupling was broken and some cars were left behind.
- (Cows mooing)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward felt a jerk, but didn't take much notice. He was used to cattle cars.
- Edward: Bother those cars!
- Mr. Conductor: He thought.
- Edward: Why can't they come quietly?
- Mr. Conductor 1: He was at the next station before either he or his driver realized what had happened.
- (Edward's whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: When Gordon and Henry heard about the accident, they laughed and boasted.
- Gordon: Fancy allowing cars to break your train! They wouldn't dare do that to us. We'd show them!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Old Toby was cross.
- Toby: You couldn't help it, Edward. They've never met cows. I have, and I know the trouble they are.
- (Edward's whistle toots and puffs away)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Some days later, Gordon rushed through Edward's Station.
- Gordon: Poop poop! Mind the cows! Hurry, hurry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed Gordon.
- Coaches: Don't make such a fuss! Don't make such a fuss!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Grumbled his coaches. A long stretch a line lay ahead. In the distance was a bridge. It seemed to Gordon that there was something on the bridge. His driver thought so too.
- Gordon's Driver: Whoa, Gordon!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said, and shut off steam.
- Gordon: Pooh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: It's only a cow! Shooh! Shooh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He moved slowly on to the bridge, but the cow wouldn't "Shooh"! She had lost her calf, and felt lonely.
- Cow: Mooooh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: She said sadly. Everyone tried to send her away, but she wouldn't go. Henry arrived.
- Henry: What's this? A cow? I'll soon settle her. Be off! Be off!
- Cow: Mooooh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henry backed away nervously.
- Henry: I don't want to hurt her.
- Mr. Conductor 1: At the next station, Henry's Conductor told them about the cow, and warned the signalman that the line was blocked.
- Porter: That must be Bluebell.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said a porter.
- Porter: Her calf is here, looking for her mother. Percy will take her along.
- (Percy's whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: At the bridge, Bluebell was very pleased to her calf again, and the porter led them away.
- (Cows mooing)
- Henry: Not a word.
- Gordon: Keep it secret.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whispered Gordon and Henry to each other. They felt rather silly, but the story soon spread.
- (Crickets chirping; owl hoots)
- Edward: Well, well, well!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled Edward.
- Edward: Two big engines afraid of a cow.
- Gordon: Afraid? Rubbish.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: We didn't want the poor thing to hurt herself by running up against us. We stopped so as not to excite her. You see what mean, my dear Edward.
- Edward: Yes, Gordon.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward. Gordon felt somehow that Edward "saw" only too well.
- (A Cow On The Line ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: