Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rabbit & The World of iPads is the first episode of the custom Barney Home Video series "Barney Plays With Winnie the Pooh" released in October 13, 1995. This video uses the same musical arrangments and background music from Barney Songs, the Barney segment from Kids For Character, Once Upon a Time and Barney's Sense-Sational Day.
Barney tells BJ, Baby Bop, Pooh and the rest of the gang that new iPads are at the outside of the Hundred Acre Hood, so Pooh volenteers to get one. But Rabbit wants to get one too, like Pooh. But Rabbit has failed when Pooh says that one friend gets one, then another gets one next month.
- Barney (Voice: Bob West / Body: David Joyner)
- Baby Bop (Voice: Julie Johnson / Body: Jeff Ayers)
- BJ (Voice: Patty Wirtz / Body: Jeff Brooks)
- Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Barney Theme Song
- The Welcome Song
- The iPad Song (tune to: The Other Day I Met a Bear)
- John Jacob Jingerheimer Smidth
- The Senses Song
- I Love You
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- This is the fourth time Barney isn't seen coming to life, instead, he is seen going into Pooh's House.
- This is the fourth time Barney does not turn back to a doll, instead, after Baby Bop, BJ, Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore and Gopher say "Bye" to Barney and leave Rabbit's house. Barney says "I hope you had lots of fun about iPads. And Pooh has got one. Thanks for coming to see us at the Hundred Acre Hood. And remember, I love you". Then, it fades to the end credits.
- Rabbit: (rushes into see iPads. Pooh was having a iPad on his hand) I am to get an iPad.
- Pooh: Sorry, Rabbit. I am to get an iPad. Not both you and me.
- Rabbit: What?!?!
- Pooh: I only get an iPad, not both of us.
- Rabbit: Noooooo! (starts sobbing loudly and hard. He runs back to his house, bawling) It's not fair!! Why did Pooh just get one iPad instead of both me and him?!
- Barney: What's wrong, Rabbit?
- Rabbit: Pooh said that he only got an iPad instead of both me and him!!