- Battle of Pesh. The Wind Duke Zosiel is slain by the demon Kizarvedexus, who is slain in turn by the Wind Duke Icosiol. The Wind Duke Icosiol is slain by Miska the Wolf-Spider. Miska the Wolf-Spider defeated by the Wind Duke Icosiol (in some versions Qadeej), wielding the Rod of Law. Rod of Law fragmented into the Rod of Seven Parts. Rift Canyon formed. (DMG1; BoA; Ro7P; DNG#124; DNG#129)
- A strange eldritch jewel falls from the sky and lands in the foothills of the Abbor-Alz. This jewel will become known as the Soul Gem. (C2.2; RV)
c -905 CY
- Kyuss comes to prominence, ruling the jungle city of Kuluth-Mar. With assistance from a spell weaver lich, named Ma'Kar, Kyuss attempts to ascend to godhood. (DNG#130)
- The adventuring band known as the Storm Seekers (consisting of Cerrne, Dor Redash, Isahbed Nul, Sess’inn Led-Fe, Sulimmbwaa, and Sylviela Lumin), aided by forces assembled by the Order of the Storm (including the frost giant Valtroth), defeat the forces of Dragotha at the Battle of Rift Canyon. (RV; DNG#132)
- The Invoked Devastation and the Rain of Colorless Fire destroy the Baklunish] and Suloise Empires, leaving the Dry Steppes and the Sea of Dust in their wakes. (Folio.5, 26)
- Nasran I of House Cranden is crowned in Rauxes as the first Overking of the Great Kingdom of Aerdy. (Folio.5; Ivid.3)
- A powerful elven mage named Azimer founds the elven magical school of Mithraion in the northern Vesve. (DR#95; RV)
- The Order of the Heavens, a society of sages devoted to Celestian and specializing in astrology, astronomy, and other forms of divination, is formed in Keoland. (UK4; RV)
- The Order of the Night Sky, an order of monks dedicated to serving and protecting the sages of the Order of the Heavens, is founded. (UK4; RV)
- Siege of Bone Hill. Bone Hill Castle is destroyed, and its warlord, Arvis DuLac, slain. DuLac returns from death as a wraith. (L1.8; RV)
- Greyhawk becomes a walled city and the Grand Citadel is rebuilt as a huge stone fortress with a large garrison of Aerdy troops. (tAB].58)
- On an alternate plane, Strahd Von Zarovich makes a pact with Death and becomes a vampire. The Demiplane of Ravenloft forms (351 Barovian Calendar). (Ravenloft Timeline)
- Myloskom, a priest of Fharlanghn from Greyhawk, is imprisioned within a mirror of life-trapping while adventuring. (DR#110.47-63; RV)
- A powerful Aerdian mage named Viracius Scath enters the ruins of Bone Hill Castle alone, in search of powerful magic rumored to lie within the ruins. He is overwhelmed by Arvis DuLac and his undead allies, and imprisoned. Scath dies and is cursed with eternal life, but not eternal youth. He will eventually become a "living skeleton." (L1.15; RV)
- The Order of the Heavens constructs a base of operations on a small island in the Jewel River, in the westernmost portion of the Drachensgrab Hills (hex E4-106, Darlene Map). The edifice is dubbed the Tower of the Heavens. (UK4; RV)
- The Kagu-Svirfnebli, a deep gnome tribe, build a lair in the western Drachensgrab Hills, not far from the Tower of the Heavens. (UK4; RV)
- A Hemponese pirate named Shemnoata establishes a secret base on Lendore Isle (near modern-day Restinford) and terrorizes the nearby islands and the Aerdy coast. (DNG #71.10; RV)
- Shemnoata and many of his crew are slain by Aerdian privateers. Shemnoata's three surviving crewmen bury his body in a secret location on Lendore Isle, and kill each other in a fight over Shemnoata’s treasure. All four rise from the grave as undead. (DNG #71.10; RV)
- The jester Yasdartin’s soul is sucked from his body by the demi-lich Olistil Sankala in a tomb in the Lortmil Mountains. After slaying the demi-lich, Yasdartin's companions, the mage Azurax Silverhawk, and Trethar, a priest of Boccob, transfer Yasdartin’s soul into the jester’s wand of wonder. (RV)
- Shade born.
- A reclusive mage named Molis Kuttro, a veteran of the Short War constructs a fortress, carved from a hillside, in the southern Good Hills (hex A5-120, Darlene Map). (RV)
- Mukos, a baronet from Greyhawk City, completes his castle near White Plume Mountain. After several months of the castle’s inhabitants vanishing, the remaining inhabitants abandon the castle when its lord disappears later that year. (S2; RtWPM; RV)
- Halmadar the Cruel, using the Hand and Eye of Vecna, terrorizes the Shield Lands, conquering the region near Delcomben and laying siege to Critwall.
- Daaka born.
- Tharivol Nailo born.
- Riff born.
- The village of Redenbop, Keoland is founded in the southern Good Hills (hex A5-120, Darlene Map), within miles of the abandoned fortress of Molis Kuttro, now believed to be cursed. (RV)
- Serpentes born.
- Snort born.
- Dreamsinger born.
- Strongbow born.
- Ironglade born.
- Ellatar born.
- Culumbril born.
- A thief named Nevis Sandolan constructs a secret lair in the young town of Restenford, on Lendore Isle. (L1.25; RV)
- The famed adventurers Rogahn the Fearless and Zelligar the Unknown begin constructing a fortress high in the Griff Mountains, overlooking the river valley near Calbut, Tenh (hex Y2-46, Darlene map). The stronghold is to be known as the Caverns of Quasqueton, and is built with the aid of magic and orcish slaves. (B1.6,7,31; RV)
- Upon going mad, the dwarven warrior Thisvynn Talus, a former miner, returns to the deserted Dragonteeth Mines to live in solitude. (N2.9; RV)
- The Cairn Hills town of Diamond Lake hosts an order of monks, preoccupied with astronomy, at the Diamond Lake Observatory. (DNG#124.40, 63)
- An adventuring party enters the ruined fortress of Molis Kuttro. The only survivor is a man named Lassdon, who returns to the village of Redenbop blinded and half-mad. The ruin will thereafter be named the Dungeon of Pools, after a poem composed by Lassdon. (RV)
- Ivid II is assassinated by his son, who ascends the Great Kingdom’s Malachite Throne as Ivid III. (Wars.5)
- A small farming community called the Downs (hex J4-106, Darlene Map) is founded near the Suss Forest in the northern reaches of the Principality of Ulek, about fifteen miles north of Rittersmarche in Prinzfeld Province, north of Thunderstrike. (N2.5; RV)
- Shalfey, the Elder Sage of the Tower of the Heavens, imprisons two red dragons, Grisdelfawr and Pyrofenix, in stasis within their lair in the western Drachensgrab Hills, near the Tower. (UK4; RV)
- Black Morran born.
- Warth born.
- Durlauf Dragonhyde born.
- The New Wilderness Road, running through Prinzfeld Province from the Principality of Ulek to Celene, is built. (N2.5; RV)
- Storrich surfaces in Dyvers spouting outlandish tales. He dies in a choking fit at a banquet a month later. (GA.97)
- Rogahn and Zelligar lead their troops on a foray into the Hold of Stonefist, never to return to their fortress of Quasqueton. (B1.6, 10, 31; RV)
- The red dragon Ancagaling is nearly slain on Sparock Isle (hex B4-130, Darlene map) by a band of adventurers, losing his hind legs to a staff of withering and his wings to a sword of sharpness. The adventurers are slain, and Ancagaling isolates himself from the world. (DNG#8)
- The Seeker Ulavant leads an expedition into the Whispering Cairn in the Cairn Hills, where the entire band meets its death. (DNG#124)
- Darksoul born.
- A gnomish family builds the Last Chance Inn a day’s journey (by foot) from Greyhawk City, just inside the Cairn Hills. (COR1-02.7)
- Iladrina born.
- Ambrotius born.
- Gileah born.
- Ragnolin Dourstone of Greysmere, after intentionally collapsing part one of his family's mines on his agitating workers, is run out of Greysmere and moves to Diamond Lake, where he aquires the rights to some of the mines in that region of the Cairn Hills. (DNG#124.52; AoWO.22)
- Carlon born.
- Sorgon born.
- Gilitar born.
- Astraniclar born.
- Orcs of the Bloody Hand Band move into the Dragonteeth Mines of the Suss, wherein Thisvynn Talus wages a guerilla war against the humanoids. (N2.9, 11; RV)
- Felanore, a young giantess of the Cairn Hills, is captured by memebers of the Diamond Lake Garrison and "granted" to the owner of the Spinning Giant to serve as mascot. Thereafter, she becomes known as "Flailing" Felanore. (DNG#124.58)
- Murr born.
- Bucknard witnesses the death of his sister and adventuring companion, Maralee, at the hands of sons of Kyuss. Bucknard vows to destroy the Wormgod. (DNG#134)
- Roche born.
- Sarl Orgensson born.
- A reclusive alchemist named Myrick Makaster dies from cardiac arrest at his home in the small Keoish town of Saltmarsh. The townspeople are ignorant of his death, and think he has simply disappeared. Rumors begin to circulate that the house is haunted. (U1; RV)
- Dor-Al born.
- Naldar born.
- Terron born.
- Hendicarr attacked by agents of Sir Bluto Sans Pite in Greyhawk City. Hendicarr survives, but is crippled. He returns to his employer in Leukish, Duchy of Urnst. Bluto also has an assistant librarian of the Great Library of Greyhawk murdered. (COR1-03.28)
- The Cabalist Merrok is poisoned in Greyhawk by a servant of Bluto, and the body is disposed of in the Selintan River. (COR1-03.28)
- The River of Blood murders occur. Eight missing children are found murdered in the caverns beneath the estate of Sir Bluto Sans Pite, a respected knight bachelor of Greyhawk, their mutilated corpses dripping blood into the Millstream. Bluto turns himself in, but shortly thereafter escapes imprisonment. The Royal Magician-Detectives suspect that Bluto had been paying tribute to the demon lord Baphomet, and that the children were intended as a sacrifice to the dark Lord of Minotaurs. Greyhawk officials put a 10,000 gp price on the head of Sir Bluto. (S2.11; COR1-03.3; RV)
- Alastor Land runs away from his home near Diamond Lake and dies in the Whispering Cairn in the Cairn Hills. (DNG#124)
- Serten, priest of Saint Cuthbert and member of the Citadel of Eight, falls at the Battle of Emridy Meadows. (LGJ#0.5)
- Luzane Parrin born.
- Nine demi-gods (including Iuz and Wastri) imprisoned beneath Castle Greyhawk are freed by Lord Robilar, Quij, and Riggby. (LGG.5)
- The Sacred Bull Tavern, in the Vesve Forest, is raided by a band of minotaurs. There are no survivors, and the tavern falls into disrepair. (BLII.26-27; RV)
- Circle of Eight formed.
- Lizardfolk tribe driven from Scaleyrock by sahuagin. The tribe relocates to Earthwomb, near the Keoish town of Saltmarsh. (U2; U3)
- Earthramus forms the Sheldomar Seven, along with Arborius, Gerald the Seeker, Hilgaared, Theodore Dobbins, Halik, and Kellin.
- The Sheldomar Seven uncover the sinister secret of Saltmarsh, uncover danger at Dunwater, and defeat the final enemy.
- Arum born.
- Izenfen the Occluded, Mistress of the Twilight Monastery in the Cairn Hills, refuses to use the Censer of Symmetry to predict unclaimed ore deposits for a cadre of miners from nearby Diamond Lake. The miners invade the monastery, seeking to steal the Censer, but fail, though Izenfen's daughter Imonoth dies in the conflict. In retaliation, Izenfen gathers her best warriors and sends them into Diamond lake, where all fifteen survivors of the ill-fated raid are assassinated. This event becomes commemorated yearly as Darkstar's Kiss. (AoWO.20)
- Lazare wins Greyhawk dragonchess championship and uses winnings to buy a mine in the Cairn Hills northeast of Diamond Lake. (DNG#124.53)
- Richfest 4: Cartissima Acanthus gives birth to her daughter, Cimmerii, in the Downs, Principality of Ulek.
- Lan Ranzoff slain by a zombie on the streets of Greyhawk. His twelve year old son, Verben is rescued by a priest of Pelor.
- A young Cimmerii Acanthus is attacked by four teenage boys near Diamond Lake; she escapes, but is left with a permanent scar on her face.
- Jethias Tolemir travels to Leukish to research his family bloodline, discovering a connection to the Maure family.
- Blackwall Keep's battlemage goes off on his own on a diplomatic mission to see the Twisted Branch lizardfolk tribe in the Mistmarsh. He is infected by Kyuss worms & transforms into a spawn of Kyuss. He is imprisoned in a half-finished tunnel beneath Blackwall Keep. (DNG#126)
- A small cell of Vecnan cultists led by the Faceless One unearths evidence of spawn of Kyuss in the Cairn Hills south of Diamond Lake. Knowing that Vecna himself had once conducted experiments in the same region, the Faceless One leads his band to Diamond Lake, where they discover Vecna's old laboratory located deep underground, near a mine owned by Ragnolin Dourstone. The Faceless One corrupts Dourstone and convinces him to carve a secret shaft to this chamber. (DNG#125.18)
- Amon Kyre, high priest of Heironeous at the Diamond Lake Garrison vanishes under mysterious circumstances. Valkus Dun, a priest of Heironeous from Greyhawk City, replaces the missing high priest. (DNG#124.57; RV)