Bear Goes To School is a Bear In The Big Blue House Home Video and a YTV Crossover.
- This parody of Barney Goes To School has Bear, Tutter, Ojo, Treelo, Pip and Pop teaming up with characters from Magical Doremi, Cardcaptors, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Camp Lakebottom, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Mew Mew Power, Pokemon, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Hoop-a-Joop, Sonic X, W.I.T.C.H., Mucha Lucha, Tetris Attack, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Static Shock, Jackie Chan Adventures, Shaman King, WarioWare, Star Fox, The Powerpuff Girls, Totally Spies, Xiaolin Showdown and Loonatics Unleashed, as they learn on how to do school each weekday.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
- McGee (Scott McCord)
- Suzi (Bryn McAuley)
- Squirt (Darren Frost)
- Gretchen (Melissa Altro)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Star Vs. The Forces of Evil
- Star Butterfly (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Marco Diaz (Tom Kenny)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
- Will Vandom (Kelly Stables)
- Irma Lair (Candi Milo)
- Taranee Cook (Kali Troy)
- Cornelia Hale (Christel Khalil)
- Hay Lin (Liza del Mundo)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Shaman King
- Yoh Asakura (Sebastian Arcelus)
- Morty Manta (Oliver Wyman)
- Rio (Sean Schemmel)
- Len Tao (Andrew Rannells)
- Trey Racer (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Joco McDonnell (Matthew George)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Catherine Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (Elizabeth Daily)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Bear In The Big Blue House
- Bear (Noel MacNeal)
- Tutter (Peter Linz)
- Ojo (Vicki Eibner)
- Treelo (Tyler Bunch)
- Pip (Peter Linz)
- Pop (Tyler Bunch)
Thomas Stories (based on the Back To School With Thomas book)
- Better Late Than Never
- A Proud Day For James
- Percy's Promise
- Four Little Engines
- I Wish There Was School Every Day
- This is the first time where Ojo attends school.
- Kimiko is wearing her Sizing Up Omi outfit.
- This time lapse sequence features Bear and the others looking for Ojo's pet cat, Molly.
- This is the first video to feature a school routine.
- None of the YTV characters wear school uniform (but Kimiko does).
- (We open this video with the Bear In The Big Blue House theme)
- Bear: Welcome to the blue house Hello from the small mouse Things to do Fun for you Howdy from the big bear Want some fun Here's where Just for you All is new in the house of blue Lots of room in our house Catch the moon at our house Kitchen's here, Bathroom's there Attic full of stuff here Pillows full of fluff here Woopy-Do Just for you in the house of blue Welcome, welcome, welcome In the big blue house x2 Door is open come on in Now you're here So lets...Begin woo.
- (The video then finds the YTV characters at the Big Blue House)
- Ash: Okay, guys. Let's do a school routine.
- Raimundo: We can hear good rhythm.
- Mel: This is the day where Ojo will go to class.
- Meilin: Exactly.
- Shaggy: Like, School is always the same huh?
- Ash: And definitely a Vejigante invasion. Ha ha.
- (Lexi pounds Ash over the head with her fist)
- Ash: Yagh! Oh...
- McGee: Whoa!
- Marco: That's gonna leave a mark.
- Lexi: This is not a way to have an invasion, Ash. Please don't mention that.
- Jade: Aw, we're waiting for Bear.
- Irma: And his pals, too, if we don't know how.
- (Bear and his pals arrive indeed)
- Bear and his pals: Hello, guys.
- Ash: (getting up) Bear and his pals.
- Mary: That's what you're talking about.
- Sakura: We've been expecting you.
- Madison: What have you got there?
- Bear: Our school routine. It'll be perfect.
- Ojo: And i brought Molly my black cat to visit you.
- Molly: Meow.
- Mona: Oh, she's so adorable.
- Penny: She's just like my pet cat Maisy.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Morning, everyone.
- Rikochet: Hi, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Flea: The Flea's excited about going to school.
- Mr. Conductor 2: And so do us. It's a big routine.
- Virgil: See, Rich? They're going, too.
- Richie: Have you heard about lateness on the Island of Sodor?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Indeed. Thomas had a deal with lateness because of the viaduct. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Better Late Than Never starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: The engines were finding life difficult. Workmen were mending the viaduct on the main line. The arches needed strenghtany. Sir Topham Hatt did not want to close the railway while the work was done and so repairs took a long time. The engines have to take great care when crossing the viaduct and the delay often made them late on their journey to the junction where they knew Thomas would be ready to collect his passengers. Thomas grew crosser and crosser.
- Thomas: Time's time.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He grumbled.
- Thomas: Why should I keep my passengers waiting while Henry and James dawdle about all day on viaducts?
- Henry: Don't blame me.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Snorted Henry.
- Henry: If we hurried to cross the viaduct, it might collapsed, and then you have no passengers at all. What would you do then?
- Thomas: Run my train on time for one thing.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Retorted Thomas. He hurried away before Henry could answer. Bertie was impatient too. He was time to arrived just after Thomas. His passengers found that, instead of going stright from the bus till their train, they were kept waiting till Thomas arrived. Soon Bertie grew cross with Thomas.
- Bertie: Late again!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He remarked as Thomas panted wearly in.
- Bertie: We may be friends, but I thought you could go fast, Thomas. It's time we had another race. I reckon I can beat you now.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas let off steam loudly.
- Thomas: Rubbish!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He hissed fiercly.
- Thomas: It's those main line engines. They differ about on the viaduct, and they blamed Sir Topham Hatt's workmen. It's just an excuse for laziness if you ask me.
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day, James was later than ever at the junction.
- James: I'm sorry, Thomas.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He puffed.
- James: I was held up at the station, and the viaduct made it worse.
- Thomas: It's lucky for you I'm a guaratee connection.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Grumbled Thomas. Before James could answer, he puffed importantly away.
- Thomas: Come along, come along!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He panted to the coaches. Annie and Clarabel did their best but Thomas still found that he couldn't save much time. Suddenly, Thomas saw Bertie ahead. His radiator was steaming.
- Thomas: What's the matter?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Thomas.
- Thomas: You should be at the station by now. You're late.
- Bertie: I feel dreadful.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Moaned Bertie.
- Bertie: All upset inside and driver says he can't make me better. Thank goodness you're late too. Can you take my passengers please? They'll never get home overwise.
- Thomas: Of course.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Agreed Thomas. He now felt sorry for Bertie, and promised to get help at the next station. Thomas set off again already he felt much more cheerful and Bertie's passengers, travelling in Annie and Clarabel all reached home safely. When Bertie was better he came to thank Thomas.
- Bertie: I'm sorry I teased you about being late.
- Thomas: That's all right.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Thomas.
- Thomas: I'm glad I can help. There are times when being late isn't such a bad thing after all.
- Mr. Conductor 1: With the last cheerful greeting, the two friends went back to work.
- (Bertie's horn honks)
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- (Better Late Than Never ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why lateness can't be a bad thing for Thomas.
- Ace: Thanks for hearing that.
- Lexi: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Bear: Let's go to the classroom for some good fun.
- Others: Okay.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: I Wish There Was School Everyday, sung by you.
- Didi: Yes. That's me.
- Tex: Ye know what Tito says?
- Rex: School's in session.
- Grace: Let's do it, guys.
- (Didi starts to sing I Wish There Was School Everyday, with the rest doing the instruments)
- Didi: I like flying kites, and batting balls, riding bikes, and playing dolls. But I wish there were school every day. In school, I go and hear great books about all sorts of things. I play with clay and build with blocks, as I laugh and sing! I like hide-and-seek and making cakes, playing tag and rollerskates. But I wish there were school every day. In school, I make all kinds of friends and play in centers too. Oh, nothing's quite as special as my school! I like painting pictures, swinging high, and running down hills, watch birds fly. But I wish there were school every day. Yes, I wish there were school every day.
- (I Wish There Was School Every Day ends)