Becky's Christmas Star is an 3rd Shining Time Station Christmas Special. This TV Special aired in December 17, 1992. However, It was also has VHS Release Date on January 7, 1993. This is a semi-remake of Shining Time Station's Tis the Gift.
Becky tries to buy a Christmas Star for her family and friends, So Schemer plays a christmas jokes on Mr. Conductor, and the kids.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Barton Winslow
- JB King
- Mr. Nicholas
- Mrs. Claus
- Becky's Mom (Mentioned)
Live Action Songs
- Winter Wonderland
Thomas Stories Segment
- Duck's Christmas Star (custom Thomas story from 1989 Told by Ringo Starr)
Jukebox Band Songs
- Simple Gifts (Performed by Stacy and everyone) (Performed by The Jukebox Band Song)
- The Christmas Song (Chesnut Roasting (Performed by The Jukebox Band Song)
- Up on the Housetops/Angels We Have Heard on High (Performed by the Jukebox Band)
- Silent Night (Performed by Becky and her friends)
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas (Performed by the Cast)
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and late 1990-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Backyard Gang-Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this TV special also seen in "Barney's Magical Musical Adventure".
- The Barney voice used in this TV special also heard in "Barney's Magical Musical Adventure".
- The Barney and Friends Season 2 Music Arrangement used in this episode also heard in "Having Tens of Fun!" with a christmas twist.
- This TV Special filmed in December 1, 1992.
- The Season 2 Shining Time Station Set is used.
- Becky wore a same clothes in Becky makes a wish and wore same hairstyle in How the Station Got its name.
- Kara wore a same clothes in Mr. Conductor's Fourth of July.
- Dan wore a same clothes in The Magic is Believing and he also wear a winter clothes.