Becky's Trip to the Imagination City is an Shining Time Station Season 3 home video. Released Date on September 1, 1993. This also re-released date on September 1, 2013 of the 20th Anniversary of Shining Time Station Season 3 on DVD.
Mr. Conductor (RS), Barney, BJ, and Baby Bop takes Becky, her friends, Stacy Jones, Billy, and Horace Schemer a trip to the Imagination City. They also explore the city like the Transportations, Airplane, Train, Buses, Boat and other funs thing to do! How do you like a Imagination City?
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Billy Twofeathers
- Mayor Flopdinger
- JB King
- Buster King
- Becky's Mom
- Becky's Dad
- Becky's Older Sister (Kendra)
Jukebox Band Songs
- The Imagination City Song
- Wheels on the Bus
- Take Me Out to the Ballgame
- Yankee Doodle
- Airplane Song
- Down by the Station
Thomas Stories Segments
- Gordon and the Famous Visitor (Told by George Carlin) and Wrong Road (Told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 3 Voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1991-1993 costume.
- BJ has his Season 2 voice and 1990-1993 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this home video was also seen in "Are We There Yet".
- The Barney voice used in this home video was also heard in "Are We There Yet".
- The Baby Bop costume used in this home video was also seen in "Hop to It!".
- The BJ costume used in this home video was also seen in "My Favorite Things!"
- This take places in Becky's house instead of the station.
- The Barney and Friends Season 3 Music Arrangement used in this home video also heard in "Are We There Yet".
- Dan wore a same clothes in Mr. Conductor's Fourth of July.
- Kara wore a same clothes in Mr. Conductor's Gets Left Out and wore pants from How the Station Got Its Name.
- Becky wore a same clothes and same hairstyle in at the end of episode, Mysterious Stranger.
- This marks the first appearance of Season 3's Barney costume who replaces the 1992-1993/Season 2 Barney costume. This means this Barney costume came out in July 30, 1993. He also gets a less furry look to him and gets a lighter shade of magenta/purple and voice sounds something like his Season 1 and Season 2 voices merged.
- This also marks the first apperance of Season 3 Barney's voice. His voice sounded like his Season 1 and 2 voices (Season 2 voice in pitch -3) merged.
- This filmed in May 20, 1993 and also it was produced in August 13, 1993.
- This video rereleased date in January 28, 1994 on Kidsvision.
- (When Barney arrives at Becky's House)
- Stacy, Billy, Schemer, Dan, Becky and Kara: Hi Barney!
- Dan: Barney, you're look lighter shade of your color.
- Barney: Thank you. I got a less furry and I got a magenta when I go to the surgery. Also, I look cool!