Becky, Tina and the Bad Words is an 55th and last episode of Season 3 of Shining Time Station. Originally aired in February 28, 1994.
While Becky is busy at the station with Barney, BJ and Baby Bop at the Billy's Workshop. Tina joins him to say the the swearing word. Mr. Conductor told Becky and Tina to stop it!!
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Stacy Jones
- Billy Twofeathers
- Horace Schemer
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Kara (Cameo)
- Derek (Cameo)
- Michael (Cameo)
- Luci (Cameo)
- David (Cameo)
- JB King
- The Jukebox Band
Thomas Stories Segments
- James, Henry and the Bad Word (Told by Ringo Starr)
Jukebox Band Songs
- This Old Man
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and Late 1993/1994-1997 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 2 voice and 1993-1994 costume.
- BJ has his Early 1994 voice and 1994 costume.
- The Barney costume used in this episode was also seen in "Barney Live! In New York City".
- The Barney voice used in this episode was also heard in "Barney's Once Upon a Time".
- The Barney and Friends Season 3 Music Arrangement was used in this episode also heard in "On the Move".
- This marks the ends of the main series of Shining Time Station. This New Family Specials came out for next day. However, the main series will return in Late 1996.
- This marks the final appearance of Stacy's Season 3 wig, and the Season 3 Shining Time Station set. The Shining Time Station Family Specials and Stacy's New wig would be introduced in "Stacy's Pizza Party (1994)".
- This also marks the fifth use of 1993-1994 Baby Bop and Early 1994 BJ costumes.