Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Belmont family (sometimes translated as Belmondo or Belmond) is the bloodline sworn to oppose Count Dracula in the Castlevania the series. They are not the only heroes in the franchise, but often play an integral role in any game's storyline. The Belmont surname was lost to some characters due to the European patrilineal naming tradition. If not Belmonts in name, they were certainly Belmonts by blood and conviction, and are accordingly considered part of the Belmont clan.
- 1094 - Leon Belmont (Castlevania: Lament of Innocence)
- 1450 - Sonia Belmont (Castlevania Legends & Castlevania: Resurrection [canceled])
- 1476 - Trevor Belmont (Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse)
- 1576-1591 - Christopher Belmont (The Castlevania Adventure & Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge)
- 1591 - Solieyu Belmont (Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge) (non-playable)
- 1691-1698 - Simon Belmont (various games; see character page for details)
- 1748 - Juste Belmont (Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance)
- 1788-1797 - Richter Belmont (Dracula X: Rondo of Blood, Castlevania: Dracula X & Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
- 1788-1797 - Maria Renard (Dracula X: Rondo of Blood & Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
- 1852 - Reinhardt Schneider (Castlevania 64 & Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness)
- 1917 - John Morris (Castlevania: Bloodlines) (son of Quincy Morris from the famous Bram Stoker novel Dracula)
- 1999-2035 - Julius Belmont (Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow)