Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bertie VS. Gordon is a Thomas the ERTL Adventures episode.
Gordon claims that he is faster than road vehicles which makes Bertie sad and Thomas tries to cheer him up about it. So Bertie and Gordon have a race to prove it, Gordon says Bertie is slow and out of date, but will Bertie prove otherwise?
- Bulgy (cameo)
- George (cameo)
- Butch (cameo
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Narrator: One day, Bertie the Bus was resting at the road yards, when Gordon puffed up. He hated Bertie.
- Gordon: What's this? A bus? He's slow and out to date. In a race, I'll beat him and I shall win. Then, I am better than him.
- Narrator: Bertie was very sad. He droved away.
- Gordon: I have to go faster than that slow bus.
- Narrator: Thomas could see that Bertie was unhappy.
- Thomas: What's wrong?
- Bertie: Gordon thinks I am slow and out to date.
- Thomas: Don't worry. Your driver says you're faster, as Sir Topham Hatt's engines.
- Bertie: Aw, thanks.
- Narrator: Bertie was happy again and droved back to the yards. Duck puffed to see him.
- Duck: Hello, Bertie.
- Bertie: Hello, Duck.
- Duck: I am to pull an passanger train to the station.
- Bertie: Yes, Duck.
- Duck: I must be going now. I must be right on time. Good bye.
- Narrator: And Duck puffed away with his passanger train. The next morning, Gordon was boasting about being the fastest than Bertie.
- Gordon: I show him how fast I can go.
- Narrator: Later, the race was about to start. The conductor said.
- Conductor: Ready, set, go!
- Narrator: Bertie started to go in full speed, and Gordon as well. Bertie is in front, Gordon is in second. Gordon was very cross.
- Gordon: Hey! You bus shouldn't be fast as me!
- Narrator: But Bertie ignored him.
- Bertie: I must go fast as Gordon.
- Narrator: And he did. Gordon was more crosser than ever.
- Gordon: I wanna win, I wanna go faster than Bertie.
- Narrator: But Bertie was too fast. Bertie and Gordon raced though bridges, tunnels and countrysides.
- Gordon: I am trying to go in full speed, like that bus.
- Narrator: But Bertie was still racing really fast. Gordon was getting more and more cross.
- Gordon: I am gonna get that red road puffball.
- Narrator: Bertie raced through the road hill. Gordon didn't see him. he got more and more and more cross.
- Gordon: Ugh!! I still have to get that bus!
- Narrator: Up ahead, there was a bridge which road vehicles and engines cross. Bertie crossed it first, Gordon puffed up second, a lot more crosser.
- Bertie: I am gonna get to the station.
- Gordon: No, you can't!
- Narrator: Bertie raced a lot faster. leaving Gordon far behind.
- Bertie: I've done it! I've done it!
- Narrator: Bertie reached into the last station. Gordon puffed up next to him. Everyone is to celebrate Bertie's victory. Gordon was now embarrased.
- Gordon: I'm sorry, I thought you were a slow bus.
- Bertie: That's all right, Gordon. I am a winner.
- Gordon: Bertie, I now knew that you are a really useful bus.
- Narrator: Bertie smiled. Later, Sir Topham Hatt was cross with Gordon.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Gordon! I am very dissapointed with your behaviour! You've bullied Bertie! He's a really useful bus, and you know it! For your punishment, you'll be staying in the sheds for the next two months!
- Gordon: Two months?!?! You can't be serious!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Yes, Gordon! I am serious! That should have you think about what you've done, and how you behave better when you are in the sheds.
- Narrator: Bertie laughed.
- Bertie: Serves Gordon right for thinking I am slow.
- Narrator: Gordon's face when as red as the signal.