Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bertram is a Lost Engine with a Number 10
|Date to Birth||February 1, 1883|
|First Appearance||Toby's Discovery|
|Voice Actors||Matt Wilkinson (UK)|
William Hope (USA)
- Toby's Discovery ( does not speak )
- Bertram should be able to reappear in the eighteenth season in full CGI.
- Bertram's model was intended to be different (as evidenced by his Learning Curve model), but due to the company's budget, his model was recycled from Duke's, but with Smudger's face.
- Ertl Model
- Wooden Railway Model
- Trackmaster Model
- Bertam's theme in the instrumental from the Season 5 episode, Duncan Gets Spooked.
Counterparts (Thomas Version)
- Walter the Whale (Theodore Tugboat)
- Colin (Animaniacs)
- Little Cat X (Dr. Seuss)
- ? or Fox McCloud (Star Fox)
- Blastoise (Pokemon)
- Henry the Potato (Veggie Tales)
- Squidward Saruesrex (Spongbob Movie Sponge of Water)
Counterparts (Skarloey Version)
- Murdoch (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends)
- Craig Marduk (Tekken)