|This article is fan fiction. As such, it is not a part of the official franchise (i.e., it is not canon).|
|The creator of this page does not want you editing it.|
Best of Thomas is a Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends DVD by Anchor Bay Entertainment containing episodes from the first, second, third and fourth seasons. The DVD was first released in 2001 and is narrated by George Carlin.
For over 50 years, the exciting adventures of Thomas the Tank Engine and his Island of Sodor friends have enchanted millions of people around the world. With his endearing grin, light-hearted attitude, and cheeky personality, Thomas has enriched the lives of generations of children.
Over the past year, we have received hundreds of thousands of letters, e-mails, and phone calls from fans who wanted to share with us their favorite Thomas stories. From this loyal support, we are proud to produce this first-ever DVD which includes 10 of your favorite Thomas adventures and remarkable bonus features that promote learning and fun for everyone!
Join Percy, James, Gordon, and the rest of your Sodor Friends as we celebrate the little blue engine who does really big things!
- Thomas Gets Tricked (George Carlin)
- A Big Day for Thomas (George Carlin)
- Trouble for Thomas (George Carlin)
- Thomas Saves the Day (Season 1) (George Carlin)
- Thomas and the Conductor (George Carlin)
- A New Friend for Thomas (George Carlin)
- Thomas Gets Bumped (George Carlin)
- Thomas, Percy and the Dragon (George Carlin)
- Thomas and Stepney (George Carlin)
- Thomas Meets the Queen (George Carlin)
- Really Useful Engine (Separate from main feature on DVD)
- Thomas' Anthem (DVD only)
- It's Great to be an Engine (DVD only)
- Let's Have a Race (DVD only)
- Thomas and the Dinosaur read-along story
- "Harold the Helicopter" interactive CD rom game
- Character Gallery
- "What Color Am I?", "Find My Number", and "Which Engine Am I?" DVD games
- An extended version of the original theme music is featured on the episode selection, sing-along and bonus features menus.
- This is the first Episodic DVD in the US.
- During Trouble for Thomas, as Thomas goes up the hill, a man can be faintly heard saying "Look out for the train".
- The DVD does not end with the Really Useful Engine sing-along. It instead is an option from the sing-along menu.
- Episodes 1-4 would be taken from the George Carlin version of the Thomas Gets Tricked VHS.