Between The Lions: Going Hollywood is a YTV Crossover movie made by Pikachufreak.
- This adaptation has characters from Mew Mew Power, Cardcaptors, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Magical Doremi, Sabrina: The Animated Series, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Pokemon, Hoop-a-Joop, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Mucha Lucha, Sonic X, Totally Spies, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, WarioWare, Xiaolin Showdown, Star Fox, Jackie Chan Adventures, TMNT 2003, Static Shock and Loonatics Unleashed. One day, they help Lionel, Leona, Cleopatra and Theodore on their quest to go Hollywood. However, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to be bold, but to no avail. After that, Lionel thanks the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
From Sabrina: The Animated Series
- Sabrina Spellman (Emily Hart)
- Hilda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Zelda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From Between The Lions
- Lionel (???)
- Leona (???)
- Cleopatra (???)
- Theodore (???)
- Saved From Scrap
- A New Friend For Thomas
- No Sleep For Cranky
- Edward The Really Useful Engine
- Gordon Takes A Dip
- James Goes Buzz Buzz
- Emily's New Coaches
- Thomas and The Avalanche
- If Everyone Did A Little
- This is a crossover between Shining Time Station and Between The Lions.
- Kimiko is wearing her Oil In The Family outfit.
- It is revealed that Lionel wants to go to Hollywood.
- Events from all 5 seasons of Mr. Conductor Enters Fetch With Ruff Ruffman are used.
- Mel and Penny share their personalities.
- (The film opens with the Between The Lions theme playing)
- Chorus: Hey now, hey wow, here's how Come and read between the lions Come on, come in, begin The world awaits between the lions Between the covers of a book It's time to look between the lions Behold the tales beyond the tails Behind the door, become, explore Come in between the lions Begin between the lions Be here between the lions.
- (The film then finds the YTV characters in the BTL universe)
- Ash: Okay, guys, we'll meet Lionel and his family.
- Brock: It's essential.
- Rikochet: Good times will always remember.
- Flea: The Flea knows that.
- Meilin: We both wear our white pantyhose just like Ally and Anita.
- Chelsea: Yep.
- Virgil: Sis and Pop will love Hollywood.
- Richie: As well as Mr. Foley.
- Raimundo: Everything will be just right.
- Clay: Ah see.
- Amy: Seems that you and Annie wear purple and black striped pantyhose.
- Mel: Nikki too.
- Scooby: I'm gonna be excited.
- Shaggy: Like, so do i.
- Rita: I always love Ashley Morrison.
- Nikki: She's a girl who wears tan pantyhose everyday.
- The Lion Family: Hey, guys.
- Ash: It's Lionel and his family!
- Mary: Hooray!
- Sakura: We've been excited to meet you.
- Madison: What have you got there?
- Lionel: We're going to Hollywood to meet up with Ruff Ruffman.
- Fox: Wow.
- Falco: Count us in.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: And so do us.
- Ed: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Double D: We were so happy to see you.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That's right, Double D. Today, we're going Hollywood.
- Mona: See, Penny? They're having a trip, too.
- Penny: You said it.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Life on the Island of Sodor can be filled with scrap. Let me tell you about Trevor.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Saved From Scrap starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Topham Hatt works his engines hard, but they are very proud when he calls them really useful.
- Edward: I'm going to the scrapyard today.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward called to Thomas.
- Thomas: What? Already? You're not that old.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Thomas cheekily. Thomas was only teased him. The scrapyard was full of rusty old cars and machinery. They are broken into pieces, loaded into cars and Edward pulls them to the steelworks where they are melted down and used again. Today, there was a surprise waiting for Edward in the yard. It was a traction engine.
- Edward: Hello.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward.
- Edward: You're not broken and rusty. What are you doing here?
- Trevor: I'm Trevor. They're going to break me up next week.
- Edward: What a shame.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Edward.
- Trevor: My driver says I only need some paint, polish and oil to be as good as new, but my owner says I'm old fashioned.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward snorted.
- Edward: People say I'm old fashioned, but I don't care. Sir Topham Hatt says I'm a useful engine. What work did you do?
- Trevor: My owner will send us from farm to farm. We threshed corn, hauled logs and did lots of other work. The children loved to see us.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Trevor shut his eyes, remembering.
- Trevor: Oh, yes. I like children.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Edward set off for the station.
- Edward: Broken up, what a shame. Broken up, what a shame. I must help Trevor, i must.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He thought of all his friends who liked engines. But strangely none of them would have room for a traction engine at home.
- Edward: It's a shame, it's a shame.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He hissed. Then...
- Edward: Peep! Peep! Why didn't i think of him before.
- Mr. Conductor 1: There on the platform was the very person.
- Vicar: Hello, Edward. You look upset. What's the matter, Charlie?
- Mr. Conductor 1: He asked the driver.
- Driver: There's a traction engine in the scrapyard, Vicar. He'll be broken up next week. Jem Cole says he never drove a better engine.
- Edward: Do save him, sir. He saws wood and gives children rides.
- Vicar: We'll see.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied the Vicar. Jem Cole came on saturday.
- Jem Cole: The reverend's comin to see you, Trevor. Maybe he'll buy you.
- Trevor: Do you think he will?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Asked Trevor?
- Jem Cole: He will when i lit your fire and clean you up.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The Vicar and his two boys arrived that evening. Trevor hadn't felt so happy for months. He chuffered about the yard.
- Vicar: Show your paces, Trevor.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied the Vicar. Later he came out of the office, smiling.
- Vicar: I've got him cheap, Jem, cheap.
- Jem Cole: Did ye hear that Trevor?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Cried Jem.
- Jem Cole: The reverend's saved you and you'll live at the vicarage now.
- Trevor: Peep! Peep!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whistled Trevor. Now Trevor's home was in the Vicarage Orchard, and he sees Edward every day. His paint is spotless and his brass shines like gold. Trevor likes his work but his happiest day is the church fair. With a wooden seat bolted to his bunker, he chuffers round the orchard giving rides to children. Long afterwards, you will see him shut his eyes, remembering.
- Trevor: I like children.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He whispers happily.
- (Saved From Scrap ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So that's why you can save Trevor from total scrap.
- Joey: Thank you for hearing that.
- Tristan: You'd be leaving right?
- The Conductors: Right.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Ace: We'll help you out.
- Lexi: Just leave it to us.
- The Lion Family: Wow, that's great.
- (Inside the Jukebox)
- Tito: Grace will sing If Everyone Did A Little right?
- Didi: Right.
- Tex: Ye know what she says?
- Rex: It's Hollywood style.
- Grace: Let's hit it, guys.
- (Grace performs If Everyone Did A Little, with the rest doing the instruments)