Hot Chop Cheese Drop Soup in a Pot with No Top
- Take top off pot.
- Drop one very, very, very, very, very, very big piece of cheese in the pot with no top.
- Drop chop in the pot with no top.
- Cook for 3 hours in the pot with no top.
Words: Cheese, Chop, Pot, Top
Beef in a Sheet with No Beans or Greens
- Put beef in a sheet.
- Throw away the beets.
- Throw away the greens.
- Put beef in the tureen.
- Bake for three seconds.
Words: Beef, Beets, Greens, Sheet, Tureen
Tackled and Paddled Hamburger Patty
- Put on the hard hat.
- Tackle the hamburger.
- Paddle the hamburger until it is flat.
- Put flat hamburger patty in a pan and cook for half an hour.
Words: Hamburger, Hard hat, Paddle
Squished Fish on a Dish
- Squish the fish.
- Put the squished fish on the dish.
- Cook the squished fish on a dish for one hour, until it is brownish.
Words: Dish, Fish
Slammed and Rammed Ham With No Yam or Clam
- Get rid of the yam and clam.
- Slam the ham.
- Ram the ham.
- Cook the slammed and rammed ham for 10 minutes.
Words: Clam, Ham, Yam
Rubbed and Hugged Mutton In a Buttered Tub
- Drop butter in the tub.
- Rub the mutton.
- Hug the mutton.
- Drop the rubbed and hugged mutton in the buttered tub.
- Bake for 8 hours.
Words: Butter, Mutton, Tub
Tickled and Pickled Ribs
- Put on bib.
- Pick up the stick.
- Tickle the ribs with the stick.
- Pickle the ribs for 24 hours.
Words: Bib, Ribs, Stick
Peppered Tenderloin in a Kettle with No Melons and No Egg
- Get rid of the melons and the egg.
- Pepper the tenderloin.
- Put the peppered tenderloin in a kettle.
- Cook for 10 hours.
Words: Egg, Melon, Kettle, Pepper, Tenderloin