Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Biggest Party Video Ever! is a UK VHS release featuring four Season 1 episodes and four Season 2 episodes narrated by Ringo Starr and eight Season 3 episodes and four Season 4 episodes narrated by Michael Angelis. This was Distributed by VCI in 1998.
- Percy, James And The Fruitful Day
- Tender Engines
- All At Sea
- Edward, Trevor And The Really Useful Party
- Buzz, Buzz
- No Joke For James
- Henry's Forest
- The Trouble With Mud
- Dirty Work
- Duck Takes Charge
- Percy And The Signal
- Saved From Scrap
- Trouble In The Shed
- Tenders And Turntables
- Rusty To The Rescue
- A Bad Day For Sir Handel
- Toad Stands By
- Dirty Objects
- Narrated by Ringo Starr and Michael Angelis.
- Release Date: 23rd March 1998.
- Really Useful Party Poster Inside!: Pull out your sleeve and tear off your FREE poster which is full of fun party ideas.
- Both episodes, Edward, Trevor And The Really Useful Party and Henry's Forest have digitally remastered.
- On the cover, Thomas' face has been edited.
- Distributed by VCI.
- Percy, James and the Fruitful Day - James and Percy boast and bicker until Percy ends up in a very sticky predicament.
- Tender Engines - Gordon is envious of a two-engine and Henry finds out that one tender each is best for big engines.
- All at Sea - When the Island of Sodor Regatta is held, Duck wishes he could sail away to faraway lands like the boats on the water. It takes an important journey to make him really proud of his wheels again.
- Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party - Edward and Trevor might be old, but they are Really Useful. Their contribution to the vicar's garden party makes everything a success.
- Buzz, Buzz - James boasts about his bravery but when a swarm of bees start buzzing around him he wishes that they would get back to making honey and leave him to make steam!
- No Joke for James - James plays a trick on Gordon, which gets him into trouble. He soon learns that an engine doesn't have to pull coaches to be useful.
- Henry's Forest - Henry's favorite place on the Island of Sodor is the forest. He is very sad when a storm damages the trees. Terence and Trevor come to the rescue.
- The Trouble with Mud - Gordon gets splashed with mud. He refuses to be cleaned and is ordered to pull trucks. "Having a good wash down is essential to every engine".
- Dirty Work - Diesel is sulking and decides to make trouble between Duck and the other engines.
- Duck Takes Charge - Percy is pleased when a new engine called Duck arrives. The big engines decide to have some fun and cause a disturbance.
- Percy and the Signal - Percy is enjoying playing tricks on the big engines but Gordon and James plan to get the little green engine in trouble.
- Saved from Scrap - Trevor the Tractor Engine has always worked hard, he is old fashioned and feels unwanted. Edward finds a way to make him useful again.
- Coal - For all his size and his shiny green coat, Henry has always been a rather delicate engine. The Fat Controller decides to put things right.
- Trouble in the Shed - The big engines go on strike so The Fat Controller decides to leave them to sulk and a new engine arrives in the yard, Percy the Saddle Tank Engine.
- Tenders and Turntables - Sometimes things get very busy in the yard and The Fat Controller has to ask the big engines to do shunting. They don't like it and decide to take action.
- Rusty to the Rescue - In the spring-time, Rusty the diesel engine loves working on the line in a special valley far away. The Manager of the line needs another engine to help. Rusty decides to help and with the advice from Oliver, the little diesel sets off to the other railway where only brave diesels dare to go.
- A Bad Day for Sir Handel - Skarloey and Rheneas are tired old engines who work very hard on their own line. Sir Handel and Peter Sam are brought in to help them but Sir Handel's bad temper gets him in trouble with The Fat Controller.
- Toad Stands By - Oliver is nervous of trucks ever since his accident with the turntable well. The trucks know this and tease Oliver all the time, but Toad and Oliver have a plan that will teach the trucks a lesson once and for all.
- Trucks - Sir Handel did not like working at the mine, he did not like the trucks and they did not like him. He tricks Peter Sam into doing all his work but things do not turn out the way Sir Handel expected.
- Dirty Objects - James the Red Engine learns that it is wise not to speak rudely to other engines. You never know what will happen next.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Adaptation by BRITT ALLCROFT
- PERCY, JAMES AND THE FRUITFUL DAY
- Told by MICHAEL ANGELIS
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
Opening Previews (UK)
- Control VCI Warning (1995)
- VCI Warning (1995)
- VCI Ident (voiceover: "VCI presents some of the most popular children's characters available to buy on video.")
- Thomas the Tank Engine Promo
- Fourways Farms Promo
- Sooty and Co. Promo
- My Christmas Play Rhymes and Songs Promo
- Tots Video Promo
- The BFG Promo
- Video overview (the "New for '97" overview is cut out.)
- Britt Allcroft Presents logo
- Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends Opening
- First few seconds of Percy, James and the Fruitful Day
Closing Previews (UK)
- Last few seconds of Dirty Objects
- Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends Closing
- A Britt Allcroft Production: @Britt Allcroft (Thomas) Limited 1984 (fast version)
- VCI ident (1995)