Billy's Tummy Ache is a Season 1 episode from The Kidsongs Television Show, which was aired in April 6, 1994.
The learning theme is colors and letters. Pierre the Painter shows the Kidsongs Kids that by mixing the primary colors a certain way, they can make all the colors of the rainbow. Pierre demonstrates the painting techniques of Pissaro, Van Gogh and Jackson Pollack. Billy learns how sweet and enjoyable candy is, after he discovers some backstage. He is warned by the kids, all of whom have chosen healthy snacks, that too much candy will cause a stomachache. Billy doesn’t listen and when he eats too much he changes color from green to pink, pink to purple. Billy explains that Biggles don’t get fevers when they’re sick; instead they change colors. The kids ask Billy what Biggleland is like and he explains that it’s beautiful and they have all kinds of healthy things to eat. And no candy.
- "Talk to the Animals" (If We Could Talk to the Animals)
- "Boom, Boom, Ain't it Great to Be Crazy" (A Day at Camp)
- "Shortenin' Bread" (A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm)
- Pet Store Medley (A Day with the Animals)
- "How Much is That Doggie in the Window?"
- "Little Duckie Duddle"
- "Hickory, Dickory, Dock"
- "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
- "Oh Dear, What Should the Color Be?" (Play Along Songs)
- "The Caissons Go Rolling Along" (A Day at Camp)
- "BINGO" (A Day with the Animals)
- "I've Been Working on the Railroad" (Sing Out America)