Black or White is a Cartoon All-Stars spoof to the song performed by the late Michael Jackson. It is covered by Martin Mystery who is Michael Jackson. Appearing at the beginning are Piglet who is Macaulay Culkin, Brad Buttowski who is George Wendt and Mitchie O'Hara who is Tess Harper. At the end of the music video are Ash Ketchum and Steven, who are Bart and Homer Simpson.
- Martin Mystery as Michael Jackson (Samuel Vincent)
- Piglet as Macaulay Culkin (John Fiedler)
- Brad Buttowski as George Wendt (Danny Cooksey)
- Mitchie O'Hara as Tess Harper (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Ash Ketchum as Bart Simpson (Veronica Taylor)
- Steven as Homer Simpson (Dan Green)
Transcript and Lyrics
- (We open this music video with Lexi Bunny announcing it)
- Lexi: And now, it's time for Michael Jackson songs with the Cartoon All-Stars, the part of the show where my friends and I come out and sing a Michael Jackson song. It's a beautiful night in the suburbs, but someone is rocking to loud music upstairs.
- (Piglet dances along to rock music, as Brad and Mitchie are downstairs. Brad is watching a boxing match, but sees the bobble-heads wobbling)
- Brad: Turn that noise off, you dill weed!
- (But Piglet is still rocking along. So Brad grouchily walks upstairs and enters his room with fury, much to Piglet's surprise)
- Brad: I thought I told you to turn that thing off! It is too late and it is too loud!
- Piglet: B-b-but Brad, this is the best part!
- Brad: You are wasting your time with this garbage, now go to bed!
- (Piglet gasps and watches Brad storm out of his room and slam the door shut, causing a Martin Mystery poster to fall to the floor and break its glass)
- Piglet: (vengefully) Okay.
- (Mitchie, who is wearing a pair of glasses, a blue business suit, a short blue skirt, nude pantyhose and no shoes, is working on an office job, just as she and Brad see Piglet bring the giant speaker. He plugs the guitar into it, tunes it all the way to Are You Nuts?!?, dons leather gloves and sunglasses and prepares to rock by strapping into his small Wolfgang guitar)
- Piglet: Eat this!
- (He blasts a power chord, which causes the windows' glasses to shatter. It also results in sending a chair seated Brad flying out of the house, as he goes screaming through the air and all the way around the world)
- Mitchie: I'm afraid Kick Buttowski will be very disappointed when he gets here.
- (We go to Africa, as a still chair seated Brad lands onto the ground, and sees Martin Mystery perform Black or White)
- Martin: I took my baby on a Saturday bang Boy, is that girl with you? Yes, we're one and the same Now, I believe in miracles and a miracle has happened tonight But if you're thinking about my baby It don't matter if you're black or white They print my message in the Saturday sun I had to tell them I ain't second to none And I told about equality And it's true, either you're wrong or you're right But, if you're thinking about my baby It don't matter if you're black or white I am tired of this devil I am tired of this stuff I am tired of this business So when the going gets rough I ain't scared of your brother I ain't scared of no sheets I ain't scared of nobody Girl, when the going gets mean Protection of gangs, clubs and nations causing grief in human relations It's a turf war on a global scale I'd rather hear both sides of the tale See, it's not about races Just places, faces Where your blood comes from is where your space is I've seen the bright get duller I'm not going to spend my life being a color Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye But if you're thinking about my baby it don't matter if you're black or white But if you're thinking about my baby it don't matter if you're black or white I said if you're thinking of being my brother it don't matter if you're black or white It's black, it's white It's tough for you to get by It's black, it's white It's tough for you to get by It's black, it's white.
- (Black or White ends)