Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blood! - Marina and Krystal Edition is a The Life and Times of Shining Time Station (Pokemon version) episode.
- After breaking the sculpture of Dorian, Krystal is furious with Marina and starts chasing and trying to hurt her. Will Ash, Mitchie, Kimiko, Skeeter, Timon, Zak, Suzy, Pietra and The Conductors stop the insanity?. Note: Marina and Krystal are both wearing Shirley Fenette outfits and nude tights and Kimiko is wearing her Wu Got The Power outfit.
- Thomas Stories: Percy Takes The Plunge (told by George Carlin) and Scaredy Engines (told by Alec Baldwin).
- Mr. Conductor 1
- Mr. Conductor 2
- Ash Ketchum
- Mitchie Ohara
- Kimoko Tohomiko
- Skeeter Valentine
- Zak Saturday
- (We see Krystal with a sculpture of Dorian)
- Krystal: Perfect! The sculpture of Dorian is just what i need.
- (Marina appears breaking the sculpture)
- Krystal: My sculpture!
- Marina: Happy prank day, Krystal.
- Krystal: Grr! Marina what have you done?
- Marina: Because i'm the best girl in the whole world, don't you?
- Krystal: That's it! I'll hurt you!
- Marina: (screams and runs off)
- Krystal: Get back here!
- (Full of Danger plays as Krystal chases Marina around the station)
- Ash: Hi girls. Huh?
- Marina: Ash, save me! Krystal's trying to hurt me!
- Krystal: You're a coward!
- Mitchie: What's the rush?
- Zak: Holy macaroni!
- Kimiko: They're chasing each other!
- Timon: Stop it!
- Skeeter: We can't stop those two, Timon.
- Timon: Oh, sorry.
- Ash: This is going to be a big chase!
- Suzy: Hey, you two. Stop trying to chase each other.
- Pietra: You're gonna be in big trouble.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Did we hear trouble?
- Ash: Mr. Conductors 1 and 2, Marina and Krystal are chasing each other.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That's awful.
- Kimiko: We have to do something you two.
- Mitchie: Or it's gonna be a huge fight.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Reminds me of Percy's accident in the water. I'll tell you.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Percy Takes The Plunge starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day, Henry wanted to rest, but Percy was talking to some engines. He was telling them about the time he had brave bad weather to help Thomas.
- Percy: It was raining hard. Water swirled under my boiler. I couldn't see where i was going, but i struggled on.
- Bill: Oh, Percy, you are brave.
- Percy: Well, it wasn't anything really. Water's nothing to an engine with determination.
- Ben: Tell us more, Percy.
- Henry: What are you engines doing here?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Hissed Henry.
- Henry: This shed is for Sir Topham Hatt's engines. Go away! Silly things.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henry snorted.
- (Bill and Ben's whistles toot while they puff away)
- Percy: They're not silly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Percy had been enjoying himself.
- Henry: They are silly, and so are you. Water's nothing to an engine with determination. Huh!
- Percy: Anyway.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said cheeky Percy.
- Percy: I'm not afraid of water. I like it.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He ran off to the harbor singing.
- Percy: Once an engine attached to a train was afraid of a few drops of rain.
- Henry: No one ever lets me forget the time i wouldn't come out of the tunnel in case the rain spoiled my paint.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Huffed Henry.