Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blood! - Mitchie and Kimiko Edition is a The Amazing Adventures of Shining Time Station (Pokemon version) episode.
- When Mitchie breaks the sculpture of Raimundo. Kimiko is really angry and starts chasing and trying to hurt her. Will Ash, Skeeter, Zak and Mr. Conductor 1 stop the insanity? Note: Mitchie is in a Shirley Fenette outfit and Kimiko is wearing her Master Monk Guan outfit and are both wearing nude tights.
- Thomas Stories: Thomas Saves The Day and Down The Mine (both told by George Carlin).
- Mr. Conductor 1
- Ash Ketchum
- Mitchie Ohara
- Kimiko Tohomiko
- Skeeter Valentine
- Zak Saturday
- (We see Kimiko with a sclupture of Raimundo)
- Kimiko: Phew (removes her hat) Now that's what i call a masterpiece.
- Mitchie: (bursts in, breaking the sculpture) Surprise!
- Kimiko: My sculpture of Raimundo! Grr, Mitchie!
- Mitchie: What's the matter?
- Kimiko: You're the least angry person that broke my sculpture!
- Mitchie: It wasn't my idea.
- Kimiko (growls) You'll pay for this!
- Mitchie: (screams and runs off)
- Kimiko: Get back here!
- Ash: Hi, girls. Nice to meet you. What!?
- Mitchie: Help! Save me!
- Kimiko: You're nothing but a cowardly girl, you moron!
- Skeeter: Oh no! This has been a rivalry.
- Zak: Holy macaroni! What are we gonna do?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Did someone say holy macaroni?
- Ash: Mr. Conductor 1, it was those two black haired girls.
- Skeeter: They're in a fight with each other.
- Zak: Haven't you told us what happened?
- Mr. Conductor 1: It reminds me when Thomas saves James from danger.
- Ash: Thomas?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Yeah. I'll tell you three the story.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Thomas Saves The Day starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Every day, Sir Topham Hatt came to the station to catch his train.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Hello.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He always said to Thomas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Don't let the silly freight cars tease you. Remember, you have an important job as a special helper in the train yard.
- (Thomas' whistle toots)
- Mr. Conductor 1: There were lots of freight cars and Thomas worked very hard pushing and pulling them into place. There was also a small coach, and two strange things his driver called cranes.
- Thomas' Driver: That's the breakdown train.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He told Thomas
- Thomas' Driver: The cranes are for lifting heavy things like engines and coaches and freight cars.
- Mr. Conductor 1: One day, Thomas was in the yard. Suddenly he heard an engine whistling.
- James: Help! Help!
- Mr. Conductor 1: A freight train came rushing through much too fast. The engine was James and he was frightened. His brake blocks were on fire.
- James: They're pushing me. They're pushing me.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He panted.
- Freight Cars: On! On!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Laughed the freight cars. Still whistling...
- James: Help, help!
- Mr. Conductor 1: ...poor James disappeared.
- Thomas: I'd like to teach those freight cars a lesson.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Thomas The Tank Engine.
- (We hear an alarm ringing)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Soon came the alarm.
- Signalman: James is off the line! The breakdown train, quickly!
- Mr. Conductor 1: