Blowing In The Wind is an episode of the UK version of Mr. Conductor Meets The SciGirls.
- This is different from this version, but with the UK Conductors (RS and MA). This episode features the cast of Goober and The Ghost Chasers.
From Shining Time Station UK
- UK Mr. Conductor 1 (Ringo Starr)
- UK Mr. Conductor 2 (Michael Angelis)
- Izzie (Lara Jill Miller)
- Jake (Greg Cipes)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Sabrina: The Animated Series
- Sabrina Spellman (Emily Hart)
- Hilda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
- Zelda Spellman (Melissa Joan Hart)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Catherine Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (Elizabeth Daily)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kristen Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira O'Neil (Amber Ross)
- Casey Matthews (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho Anderson (Alecsander Kocev)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From The Life and Times of Juniper Lee
- Juniper Lee (Lara Jill Miller)
- Jody Irwin (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Ophelia Ramirez (Candi Milo)
From The Simpsons
- Homer Simpson (Dan Castellaneta)
- Marge Simpson (Julie Kavner)
- Bart Simpson (Nancy Cartwright)
- Lisa Simpson (Yeardley Smith)
- Maggie Simpson (Josie Foster)
From The Accidentally Series
- Amy Flowers (Kathleen Barr)
- Fiona Von Steig (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Marley Clarkson (Candi Milo)
- Lorelei Bernstein (Debi Derryberry)
- Kiwi Adair (Grey DeLisle)
- Michiko Ohara (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Elise Wilkins (Jennifer Hale)
- Jenelle Renwick (Andrea Libman)
- Lucia Peterson (Katie Griffin)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Heathcliff and The Catillac Cats
- Heathcliff (Mel Blanc)
- Riff Raff (Stanley Jones)
- Sonja (Marilyn Lightstone)
- Cleo (Donna Christie)
- Hector (Danny Mann)
- Wordsworth (Stanley Jones)
- Mungo (Ted Zeigler)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Alan Parish (Bill Fagerbakke)
- Judy Shepard (Debi Derryberry)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
- Candy Kong (Joy Tanner)
- Dixie Kong (Louise Vallance)
- Cranky Kong (Aron Tager)
- Funky Kong (Damon D'Oliveira)
- Bluster Kong (Donald Burda)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From WarioWare Tooned
- Wario (Clancy Brown)
- Waluigi (Jaleel White)
- Jimmy T. (Phil LaMarr)
- Jimmy P. (Jeff Bennett)
- Mona (Jennifer Hale)
- Dribble (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Spitz (Dee Bradley Baker)
- Kat (Lauren Tom)
- Ana (Britt McKillip)
- 9-Volt (Tara Strong)
- 18-Volt (Charlie Adler)
- Dr. Crygor (Jim Cummings)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kath Soucie)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Grey DeLisle)
- Young Cricket (Jason Marsden)
- Master Mantis (James Sie)
From Snowboard Kids
- Slash Kamei (Samantha Reynolds)
- Jam Kuehnemund (Phil LaMarr)
- Nancy Neil (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Wendy Lane (Jennifer Hale)
- Tommy Parsy (Rob Paulsen)
- Linda Maltinie (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Ikki Tenryou (Samantha Reynolds)
- Koji Karakuchi (Joanne Vannicola)
- Erika Amazake (Lisa Yamanaka)
- Karin Junlei (Ashley Taylor)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Goober and The Ghost Chasers
- Goober (Paul Winchell)
- Ted (Jerry Dexter)
- Tina (Jo Ann Harris)
- Gillie (Ronnie Schell)
- Danny Partridge (Danny Bonaduce)
- Tracy Partridge (Suzanne Crough)
- Chris Partridge (Brian Forster)
- Laurie Partridge (Susan Dey)
Also From Hoop-a-Joop
- Vin Walterson (Peter Kelamis)
- Sam Williams (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Erica Roberts (Grey DeLisle)
- Jacqueline Adair (Katie Griffin)
- Flan Cabot (Phil LaMarr)
- Dark Onion (Brianne Siddall)
Thomas Stories narrated by Michael Angelis
- The World's Strongest Engine
- Thomas The Jet Engine
- I'm Only Sleeping
- This is a UK styled episode.
- The Quack Pack theme song plays in the ending sequence.
- (We open this episode with the SciGirls theme song)
- Chorus: S-C-I-G-I-R-L-S. We need you! S-C-I-G-I-R-L-S. Come on! When I need help, and I've got a question, there's a place I go for inspiration. Gotta get to the Web, check the girls' investigation. What girls? SciGirls! Whoo! S-C-I-G-I-R-L-S. I need you! S-C-I-G-I-R-L-S. Come on! You've gotta log on, post, upload, pinch in! Yeah! Wanna get inside a world that's fascinating? The time is right 'cause SciGirls are waiting, S-C-I-G-I-R-L-S. We need you! S-C-I-G-I-R-L-S. SciGirls!
- (We then see Izzie, Jake and the YTV characters at home with no power)
- Izzie: Time to figure out about the lights.
- Jake: They're gone because of the outage.
- Ash: If we just figure out a clue.
- Mary: How do we do this?
- Omi: Only one way can solve this.
- Kimiko: Exactly.
- Amy: I remember the time i got an interest in Jordan.
- Mel: He's a kid genius.
- Ruby: I'm so psyched to see things right.
- Brianna: Yep.
- Scooby: Roober and The Rhost Chasers will come right now.
- Shaggy: Like, yes they are.
- (The cast of Goober and The Ghost Chasers arrive)
- Goober and the others: Hey, guys.
- Brock: (blushing) Yo, Tina.
- Tina: Huh?
- Brock: (proposing to Tina) I hear you're gorgeous. Let me marry you.
- Tina: But i...
- (Kaiba pulls Brock aside by grabbing his back)
- Kaiba: You don't want to insult me for a proposal, didn't you?
- Brock: I guess not.
- (Judy and Ororo sigh deeply)
- Ace: So, what gives you guys here?
- Buster: Is it true about the power?
- Ted: Yes it is. We're putting it back.
- Gillie: You will be psyched to hear it.
- Jackie: I see.
- Uncle: Uncle will like the power.
- (The UK Conductors appear)
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Even us.
- Elizabeth: Ah, The UK Conductors.
- Albert: We're glad you two came.
- UK Mr. Conductor 1: Oh yes indeed. Today, we're putting the power back.
- Kat: Finally!
- Ana: Did Diesel learn to be strong?
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Exactly. He learned from his attempt. Let me explain.
- (UK Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and The World's Strongest Engine starts)
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: The engines on the Island of Sodor liked feeling responsible, reliable and really useful. They worked hard to compete their jobs on time. They don't like confusion and delay. But the troublesome trucks delighted mischief and their mischief causes trouble as poor Henry found out.
- The Fat Controller: Henry has had an accident and been sent for repairs.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said The Fat Controller.
- The Fat Controller: There are no other engines available. So Diesel will help until Henry returns.
- Engines: Yes sir.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Huffed the engines, but they weren't happy. The engines didn't like Diesel he was always being rude and always showing off.
- Percy: I hope Henry's mended soon.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said Percy.
- Thomas: He moves more trucks than three Diesels put together.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Agreed Thomas.
- Gordon: Trucks are no one's friends.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Huffed Gordon. The next day, Diesel was working at the docks.
- Diesel: When The Fat Controller sees how good i am.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: He bragged to the trucks.
- Diesel: He'll get rid of steam engines once and for all.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: This gave the troublesome trucks an idea. As Diesel was shunting them together, they started to sing.
- Troublesome Trucks: (singing) Is that all you can haul, Henry loads are longer, is that all you can haul, Henry must be stronger.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Diesel was cross. He was sure to be stronger than Henry.
- Diesel: I'll push you all at the same time.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: He said. The trucks giggled.
- Troublesome Trucks: (singing) Push us all, that's the longest, push us all, you'll be the strongest.
- Diesel: That's me.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said Diesel.
- Diesel: The world's strongest engine.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: And Diesel shunted five trucks together, then ten, then fifteen. Soon he had an enormous line of twenty trucks.
- Percy: What's Diesel doing?
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Cried Percy.
- Thomas: He thinks he's the world's strongest engine.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Replied Thomas. Diesel didn't know the shunters have the brakes on the trucks. The troublesome trucks knew, but encouraged Diesel to push anyway.
- Troublesome Trucks: Push, push, push!
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Diesel pushed and he pushed and he pushed, but the trucks didn't move. So Diesel decided to pull the trucks instead.
- Troublesome Trucks: (singing) Heave ho, heave ho, you can pull but we wont go.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Sang the trucks. This made Diesel very cross. He pulled and he pulled and he pulled.
- Diesel: Help! Grease and oil!
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Diesel sulked as the trucks laughed and laughed. The Fat Controller looked down crossly at Diesel.
- The Fat Controller: I thought you would be a proper dockyard diesel, but i was wrong.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: He said.
- The Fat Controller: Can you make up for lost time, Henry?
- Henry: Oh yes, sir.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Henry replied happily. He backed up to the trucks and the shunters released the brakes. Then Henry pulled away as easy as pie and the engines cheered. Diesel was sent home in disgrace, but the engines had learned a lesson.
- Thomas: Even troublesome trucks can do you a favor sometime.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Chuffed Thomas.
- Percy: Like getting rid of a smelly old Diesel.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Puffed Percy.
- (The World's Strongest Engine ends)
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: So the reason's why Diesel never got strong.
- Jade: I hear that's true.
- Buena Girl: You'd be leaving, right?
- The UK Conductors: Yep.
- (The UK Conductors disappear)
- Goober: Let's work together to regenerate the lights.
- All the YTV characters: Right you are.
- (As the gang set to work in a regular motion sequence, I'm Only Sleeping plays)
- Beatles: When I wake up early in the morning Lift my head, I'm still yawning When I'm in the middle of a dream Stay in bed, float up stream (Float up stream) Please, don't wake me, no, don't shake me Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping Everybody seems to think I'm lazy I don't mind, I think they're crazzy Running everywhere at such a speed Till they find there's no need (There's no need) Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away And after all I'm only sleeping Keeping an eye on the world going by my window Taking my time Lying there and staring at the ceiling Waiting for a sleepy feeling... Please, don't spoil my day, I'm miles away And after all I'm only sleeping Ooh yeah Keeping an eye on the world going by my window Taking my time When I wake up early in the morning Lift my head, I'm still yawning When I'm in the middle of a dream Stay in bed, float up stream (Float up stream) Please, don't wake me, no, don't shake me Leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping.
- (I'm Only Sleeping ends)
- (The Wolfpack eye on the gang)
- Vin: Wow, that's a generator.
- Sam: We're sure to mess it up.
- Erica: Careful, it contains high voltage.
- Jacqueline: High voltage?
- Flan: That's strange.
- Dark Onion: Never mind.
- (Back with the gang, they have put the lights back on)
- Goober: All done.
- Ash: We sure did it.
- Nikki: Yeah.
- (The UK Conductors reappear)
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Nicely done, everyone.
- Dribble: Why thanks.
- Spitz: We've been eager to help.
- UK Mr. Conductor 1: Exactly.
- Michiko: I'd be happy to celebrate.
- Lorelei: And Thomas?
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: No, Lorelei, but he had a very fast ride with a jet engine. Let me explain.
- (UK Mr. Conductor 2 blows his whistle and Thomas The Jet Engine starts)
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Gordon is a very proud steam engine. He's the fastest engine on the Island of Sodor. He loves speeding along his line with the wind blowing across his funnel.
- Gordon's Driver: You've broken the record again.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said his driver.
- Gordon: I'm the fastest!
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Boasted Gordon. But not all the engines were impressed.
- James: Speed isn't everything.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said James smugily.
- Thomas: But being reliable and useful is.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said Thomas.
- Gordon: You slow engines will never understand.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Snorted Gordon.
- Gordon: Because you'll never go as fast as me.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: The Fat Controller arrived with news of a special for Thomas.
- The Fat Controller: I want you to collect the jet engine and take it to the airfield.
- Percy: What's a jet engine?
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Asked Percy?
- The Fat Controller: A jet engine goes forward by pushing hot air out of its back.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: The Fat Controller explained.
- Thomas: Just like you blow up a balloon and let it go.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Added Thomas.
- Thomas: It's very fast.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Thomas likes making special deliveries for The Fat Controller. It makes him feel special. But secretly, he wished he could go as fast as Gordon, just once. Thomas arrived at the docks, excited to see the jet engine. It was shiny and modern and Thomas had never seen anything like it. He couldn't wait to start his journey, but Cranky was taking his time.
- Thomas: Hurry up!
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Puffed Thomas.
- Thomas: This is a special special.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Cranky did not like being told what to do especially by an engine. He became so cranky, that he was careless with his hook. His hook knocked the switch and the switch started the jet engine and the engine began to wind. The wind got louder and louder and louder.
- Cranky: Uh, oh.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said Cranky. Before he could say anything else, the jet engine was rocketing Thomas up the track.
- Thomas: Whoa!
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said Thomas. The driver tried to put on the brakes, but Thomas couldn't stop.
- Thomas: Whoa boy!
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: The stationmaster called ahead.
- Signalman: Clear the lines, it's a runaway train!
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Signals were changed and points were switched. Thomas had never been so exciting. Thomas flew by James and rocketed past Henry and raced by Percy. They were amazed. Bertie was excited when he saw Thomas flying down the track.
- Bertie: Want a race, Thomas?
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Beeped Bertie.
- Bertie: Never mind.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: No one had ever seen an engine go so fast. Gordon had no idea that Thomas racing along the main line.
- Gordon: I am the fastest.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said Gordon proudly.
- Thomas: Hi, Gordon. Bye Gordon.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Gordon could not believe what he had seen. At last, the jet engine ran out of fuel and Thomas was back under his own power. He steamed gently back into Knapford Station.
- Thomas: Sorry for overtaking you back there, Gordon.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Teased Thomas.
- Gordon: Overtake me? I didn't notice.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Gordon huffed.
- Henry: You didn't notice the fastest engine on the Island of Sodor?
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Said Henry.
- Thomas: Yes, I am the fastest.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Puffed Thomas. Percy felt a little sorry for Gordon.
- Percy: Gordon doesn't have to go as fast as a jet engine. He's a steam engine.
- James: But he's still full of hot air.
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: Whistled James and Gordon wheeshed away.
- (Thomas The Jet Engine ends)
- UK Mr. Conductor 2: