Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bonnie The Crybaby is ThomasandBarneyFan's Friturtoons episode.
Bonnie has been a crybaby for months. So, Rikochet and Ozzy try to cheer her up.
- US Narrator: Ringo Starr.
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis.
- Kimi (cameo)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Edward (cameo)
- Narrator: It was the night of the life. Bonnie the Brunette Haired Girl was feeling sad. She had lost her memories of her teddy bear and she started crying.
- Bonnie: (cries loudly)
- Rikochet: What's wrong, Bonnie?
- Ozzy: Yeah.
- Bonnie: (tearfully) I wanted Snuggie. She's my favorite teddy bear.
- Rikochet: (gasps) Snuggie?!?!
- Ozzy: Did you mean your teddy bear?
- Bonnie: Yes! I wanted Her (cries helplessly)
- Narrator: Rikochet and Ozzy went to look for Snuggie.
- Rikochet: I didn't see her, Ozzy.
- Ozzy: Me neither.
- Rikochet: Is this a teddy bear?
- Bonnie: No! It's a dolly plush! I wanted Snuggie! (cries louder and louder)
- Narrator: Rikochet and Ozzy went searching back for Snuggie.
- Rikochet: I found one!
- Ozzy: Awesome!
- Rikochet: Is this your teddy bear?
- Bonnie: No! It's my plush version of me! (cries without stopping)
- Narrator: Rikochet and Ozzy went searching for Snuggie again.
- Rikochet: Ay, Ozzy. We never want to find Bonnie's favorite teddy bear called Snuggie.
- Ozzy: Rikochet, just relax. We don't want to hurt Bonnie.
- Rikochet: All right. But we have to keep looking for Snuggie.
- Ozzy: Oh yes!
- Narrator: Rikochet and Ozzy were continuing to look for Snuggie. Snuggie was Bonnie's favorite teddy bear. Just until...
- Rikochet: I found Snuggie!
- Ozzy: She must be on a desk near Kimiko's computer. We'll have to give her back or else she would start crying loudly.
- Narrator: Rikochet and Ozzy went out of Kimiko's room, past the hallway, through the corner and into Bonnie's room.
- Bonnie: (sobbing)
- Rikochet: Please stop crying, Bonnie. It's okay to do that.
- Ozzy: I got an idea. Why don't she stop crying by playing this song. (plays a lullaby)
- Bonnie: (yawns and snores)
- Rikochet: (silently) Here's your teddy bear, Bonnie.
- Ozzy: We done it!
- Rikochet: Yeah!
- Narrator: At last Bonnie was asleep with Snuggie in her arms. Rikochet and Ozzy felt very pleased.
- Rikochet: We should have to stop Bonnie from crying.
- Ozzy: Even when she has to go to sleep.
- (scene ends)