- Boober: WOOOOW! It's a 2009 Xbox 360 Pokemon Gold video game! Can I have it, Gobo? Since I got a brown hat and scarf. Pleease?!
- Gobo: No, Boober. You have many Pokemon video games at home.
- Boober: But I want to buy it!
- Gobo: Nope! It's $40.99. You can get it for Xmas...
- Boober: BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH!!! I WANT THAT XBOX 360 POKEMON GOLD VIDEO GAME! NOT FOR XMAS!
- Gobo: YOU MUST DIE!!
- Boober: (next day...) OH MY GOD!!! It's a retired 1994 Troublesome Brakevan! May I have this, Gobo?!?
- Gobo: No, Boober! You have many trains at home. And it's $10.99....
- Boober: (cries) WAAAAH!
- Gobo: THIS IS A SPANKING WHEN WE FINALLY GOT HOME!!!
- Boober: No!!
- (at home...)
- Boober: NOW IT'S TOO LATE TO BUY POKEMON GOLD GAME AND TROUBLESOME BRAKEVAN!
- Wembley, Mokey, and Red: You can get them for Xmas, Boober.
- Boober: I WANNA GO HOME!!!
Gobo has Ganon's voice.
October 12, 2011