Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Boomer is a character from TUGS. He is voiced by Lee Cornes. In Salty's Lighthouse, he is voiced by Scott McNeil and Brad Swaile.
His hat was bought by the Star Tugs Trust.
- Arthur, Duck, Oliver or Duncan (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends)
- Baddeck or Northumberland (Theodore Tugboat)
- Zack (Chuggington)
- Orange Toad (Super Mario Bros.)
- Eddie the Mean Old Yeti (Donkey Kong Country)
- Lucas (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Wade Duck (Garfield and Friends)
- Ring-A-Ding/Dum-Dum (Wacky Races/The Perils of Penelope Pitstop)
- Furrball (Tiny Toon Adventures)
- Buddy (Animaniacs)
- The Birthday Bird (Dr. Seuss/The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss)
- George Lundgren (Arthur)
- Torkoal (Pokemon)
- Kermit the Frog (The Muppet Show/Sesame Street)
- Eugene Horowitz (Hey Arnold; both are unlucky)
- Tom Grape (VeggieTales)
- Duke (Fanboy & Chum Chum)
- Numbuh 2 (Codename: Kids Next Door)
- Mr. Milko or Bunkey (Noddy's Toyland Adventures)
- Ted Glenn (Postman Pat)
- Norwood (Wreck-It Ralph)
- Boomer (Skylanders; both share the same name)
- Johnny (Casey Jr. and Friends)
- Boomer/The Little Engine That Could
- Boomer/Shining Time Station
- Boomer/Winnie the Pooh
- Boomer/The Simpsons
- Boomer/Family Guy