Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's part one of the Strand Home Video version of Bowled Out & Other Thomas Stories. This part features: Strand Home Video FBI Warning, Strand Home Video logo, Britt Allcroft Presents logo, Thomas & Friends UK Season 4 Intro (Version 2), Bowled Out, Nameplates after Bowled Out, Thomas, Percy and The Mail Train and Nameplates after Thomas, Percy and The Mail Train.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Adaptation by BRITT ALLCROFT
- BOWLED OUT
- Told by GEORGE CARLIN
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
- George Carlin: Stepney's visit to Sir Topham Hatt's railway was coming to an end.
- Sir Topham Hatt: We shall miss you.
- George Carlin: Said Sir Topham Hatt. Then he turned his attention to all the other engines.
- Sir Topham Hatt: My railway was very busy but I'm pleased with you, but you need help. A diesel was all was available. Please do your best to avoid any, uh, ahem, disturbances.
- Duck: What does that mean?
- George Carlin: Whispered Duck.
- James: That means this diesel is difficult.
- George Carlin: Snapped James. And he was. The diesel surveyed the shed.
- Diesel: Not bad. I've seen worse. At least you're all clean.
- George Carlin: The engines glared.
- Diesel: It's not your fault, but Sir Topham Hatt should scrap you and get engines like me. A fill of oil, a touch of a start and I'm off. No bother, no waiting. They had to fuss round you for hours before you're ready.
- George Carlin: The engines were furious! Next morning, they held an indignation meeting around the turntable.
- Gordon: Disgraceful!
- James: Disgusting!
- Henry: Despicable!
- Donald: To say such things to us.
- George Carlin: Cried Donald and Douglas.
- Douglas: It's too teach him a lesson we be wanting. But how do we do it?
- George Carlin: Their chance came sooner and they expected. The diesel was purring comfortable. An inspector watch the fitter making final adjustments. The wind tugged the inspector's hat. The diesel was ready.
- Diesel: Look at me, Duck and Stepney. Now I'll show you something.
- George Carlin: He rolled proudly toward his coaches. Then, it happened. Shaking and spluttering, the diesel stopped. Meanwhile the inspector was looking for his hat. The diesel seethed through furious. Duck and Stepney pushed him back to the shed.
- Inspector: My hat!
- George Carlin: Explained the inspector.
- Inspector: You sucked it through your airing tank!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Bother your hat. The heavy trains' due out. You have to take it, Duck. Stepney, will you help please?
- Stepney: Thank you, sir.
- George Carlin: Cried Stepney.
- Stepney: I like a good long run on my last day.
- George Carlin: The engines were soon ready.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Gordon will take over from halfway so get the train in there. Good luck.
- Stepney: Don't worry.
- George Carlin: Smiled Stepney.
- Stepney: We'll get there and be early too.
- George Carlin: The calvacade moved carefully over the rails and out to the open line.
- Stepney: Now for a sprint.
- George Carlin: Puffed Stepney.
- Duck: I'm ready when you are.
- George Carlin: Replied Duck. Soon they were whizzing through Edward's station. At next, they charged at Gordon's Hill beyond. They felt the drag of the heavy coaches here. It was hard work. At last they were running smoothly along the line toward the big station.
- Gordon: Hello, you're early!
- George Carlin: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: That's one of the headlamp for old diesel.
- Stepney: James says he's sick as boiler sludge and sulking in the shed.
- Gordon: Serves him right were saying were out of date!
- George Carlin: And Gordon chortled away. Next day, everyone came to say goodbye to Stepney.
- Engines: Come back and see you soon!
- George Carlin: Whistled the engines.
- Stepney: And are always welcome at my bluebell railway too.
- George Carlin: Replied Stepney. Then he puffed away. What about diesel? He'd slipped out when no one was looking. But he left two things behind: a rather nasty smell and a battered bowler hat.
Nameplates after Bowled Out
Thomas, Percy and The Mail Train
- George Carlin:
Nameplates after Thomas, Percy and The Mail Train
- Pikachufreak: Today, i'm uploading The Abrasive Side and Other Episodes, Piplup Gets It Right and Other Episodes and other videos in order. Later, i'll upload The Big Balloon Blow Up and Other Episodes.
- SuperMalechi: Hurry and upload the remaining Cartoon Paridise videos!
- Pikachufreak: Yes, SuperMalechi.
- SuperMalechi: Hurry and upload more Cartoon Paridise videos this instant. I need 10! Starting with Where Oh Where Has My Piglet Gone? and Other Episodes.
- Pikachufreak: Yes, SuperMalechi.