Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Oncologist - Dr. Pasquale Benedetto - Univ. of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. Consulted with Dr. Kushner at MSKCC
- Surgeon - Dr. LaQuaglia at MSKCC
Passed Away: 1/21/06
- P6 protocol
Surgery - Two surgeries
- Removed 55% of liver, gall bladder and one bile duct (replaced it with one made from his intestines) - All observable tumors removed.
- Four weeks of total abdominal radiation
Stem Cell Rescue
- One week of high dose chemo followed by stem cell rescue
|6/05||0||1st Surgery||0||All observable abdominal tumors removed|
|8/13/05||0||2nd Surgery||0||Removed 55% of liver, gall bladder and one bile duct (replaced it with one made from intestines) - Removed all observable tumors.|
|10/05||CT||0||0||No evidence of disease|
|11/05||0||Began 20 rounds of IMRT total abdominal radiation||0||0|
|12/05||0||0||0||Finished radiation. Last week combined with high dose chemotherapy|
|1/06||0||0||0||Developed fungus infection around port. Caused ARDS (adult respiratory distress syndrome)
Developed 3 different bacterial infections in hospital
|1/21/06||0||0||0||Passed away from bacterial infections.|