Brother Bear wants toy cars but Sister Bear bans him. And the next day, Brother can notice the 1985 Super Mario video game, he asks for it, but Sister bans him again. Brother starts bawling again, and police officers Blue, Steve, and Joe lock him in jail.
- Narrator: One fine day, Brother and Sister Bear went to a toy store, when Brother saw some toy cars.
- Brother Bear: (gasps) Why, hot stuff! Can I have the toy cars? Since I shook my cousin's hand.
- Sister Bear: Too bad, Brother. You have many toy cars at home!
- Brother: AAAUGH! I WANT TOY CARS!
- Sister: YOU MUST DIE!!!
- Narrator: The next day, Brother and Sister went to a video game store, when Brother saw a 1985 Super Mario video game.
- Brother: WOWOW!! I want the 1985 Super Mario video game.
- Sister: No! And it's a phony!
- Brother: WAAH! I WANT THAT MARIO VIDEO GAME!!
- Sister: CUT IT OUT!!!
- Narrator: Just then, police officers Blue, Steve, and Joe arrived.
- Blue: Bow bow BOW bow bow. (which she means, "What're YOU doing?!")
- Brother: STOP!!! I'm not gonna get everything!
- Steve and Joe: Brother Bear, you're under arrest!
- Blue: Bow bow bow. (which she means, "You're right, guys.")
- Narrator: After Brother was sent in jail, Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper, and Magenta played with the toy cars and the 1985 Super Mario video game.
- Everyone: WOW! THIS IS FUN!
- Brother: I WANNA GO HOME!!!
Sister Bear has Ganon's voice.
Crying's not allowed in the stores.
January 19, 2011