This build uses Gladiator's Defense to provide defense and do a bit of damage. The main damage comes from the Channeling Magic skills to kill melee mobs. This build can farm Smite Crawlers in the Underworld, Mountain Trolls in Talus Chute, and Minotaurs in Elona Reach.
Attributes and Skills
Channeling Magic -> 12 + 1 + 3
Tactics -> 12
Axe Mastery -> 3
Splinter Weapon, Cyclone Axe, Ancestors' Rage, Cruel Was Daoshen, Gladiator's Defense, Defensive Stance, Healing Signet, and Sprint.
- Radiant or Survivor armor
- A +5 energy axe of Fortitude with a req 9 Tactics shield of Fortitude with -5 20%. Totem Axe works just fine.
- The Headpiece should have +1 Channeling Magic with a Superior Rune of Channeling Magic.
- Three armor pieces should have a Rune of Attunement.
- One armor piece should have the highest possible vigor rune.
- Cast Splinter Weapon and Cruel Was Daoshen before you aggro a mob.
- Aggro the mob and activate Gladiator's Defense.
- Use Cruel Was Daoshen again, Ancestor's Rage, drop the ashes, and use Cyclone Axe.
- When using this build, use the attack chain as fast as possible, or the enemies will flee. Usually, they won't flee if you do this fast enough.
- Use Healing Signet to restore your health after having killed a mob. Do not use this while in combat!
- Defensive Stance can be replaced with Enraging Charge if you are having trouble running to the Smite Crawlers.
- Replace Sprint with Spirit Rift if you don't need a running skill.
- Take the quest Clear the Chamber.
- Pull each mob of Grasping Darkness(es) one by one using sprint.
- Use the damage chain to kill the Grasping Darknesses.
- When you have killed three groups, use sprint and enraging charge (if you are bringing it) to get to the Ice Wastes.
- When you are there, kill each Smite Crawler group one by one. Each group should die pretty quickly.
- Avoid Coldfire Night patrols.
- You only need Prophecies and Factions to use this build.
Back to the [Dark] Build page