Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Built To Ride The Tracks is a Fan-Fiction US Video Release featuring four Potential Plotlines episodes narrated by Pierce Brosnan, two Season 2 episodes and three Season 1 episodes narrated by Ringo Starr and one Season 8 episode and one Season 10 episode narrated by Michael Brandon.
- Gordon Does It All (Pierce Brosnan)
- Saved From Scrap (Season 2) (Ringo Starr)
- Henry's Special Coal (Ringo Starr)
- Percy & The Breakvan (Pierce Brosnan)
- Respect For Spencer (Pierce Brosnan)
- Gordon Takes Charge (Michael Brandon)
- Rosie's Ghostly Trick (Pierce Brosnan)
- Percy Takes The Plunge (Ringo Starr)
- Thomas & The Birthday Mail (Michael Brandon)
- Toby The Tram Engine (Ringo Starr)
- Thomas Breaks The Rules (Ringo Starr)
- The Whistle Song
- Engine Roll Call
- Narrated by Ringo Starr, Michael Brandon and Pierce Brosnan.
- The Season 8-10 intro, engines puffing by sequence (2004-2008) and the Season 8-10 outro are used together.
- Top: Thomas and Gordon
- Bottom: Spencer crashing into the goods train from "Respect For Spencer"
- Gordon pulling hay cars from "Gordon Does It All"
- Toby at Arlesdale End from "Toby The Tram Engine"
- THOMAS & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series By THE REV W. AWDRY
- Created by BRITT ALLCROFT
- Storytellers RINGO STARR, MICHAEL BRANDON & PIERCE BROSNAN
- Directed by DAVID MITTON & STEVE ASQUITH
- BUILT TO RIDE THE TRACKS