Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory is a Tiny Toon Adventures/Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory parody with Tiny Toon Adventures clips, Sonic the Hedgehog, Looney Tunes, Animaniacs, and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory 1971 audio made by Tamelamcghee.
- Hamton J. Pig as Charlie Bucket
- and more
- Gotcha Grabmore: Well, they can't be real people.
- Buster Bunny: Well, of course they're real people.
- Johnny Pew: Stuff and nonsense!
- Buster Bunny: No, Perfecto Prep Alumni.
- Group: (turning around) Perfecto Prep Alumni?
- Buster Bunny: From Alumniland.
- Elmyra Duff: Alumniland? There's no such place.
- Buster Bunny: Excuse me, dear female.
- Elmyra Duff: Buster Bunny, I am a teacher of geography.
- Buster Bunny: Oh, well, then you know all about it and what a terrible country it is. Nothing but desolate wastes and fierce beasts. And the poor little Perfecto Prep Alumni who were so small and helpless, they would get gobbled up right and left. A Wangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it. And so, I said, "Come and live with me in peace and safety, away from all the Wangdoodles, and Hornswogglers, and Snozzwangers, and rotten, Vermicious Knids.
- Johnny Pew: Snozzwangers? Vermicious Knids? What kind of rubbish is that?
- Buster Bunny: I'm sorry, but all questions must be submitted in writing. And so, in the greatest of secrecy, I transported the entire population of Perfecto Prep Alumni to my factory here.
- Slappy Squirrel: Hey, Johnny Pew, I want a Perfecto Prep Alumni! I want you to get me a Perfecto Prep Alumni right away!
- Johnny Pew: All right, Slappy Squirrel, all right. I'll get you one before the day is out.
- Slappy Squirrel: I want a Perfecto Prep Alumni now!
- Gotcha Grabmore: Can it, you nit!
- and more
- Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory - The Candyman
- Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory - Cheer Up, Hamton J. Pig
- Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory - I've Got a Golden Ticket
- Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory - Pure Imagination
- Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory - Perfecto Prep Alumni Song 1 (Montana Max)
- Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory - There's No Knowing Where We're Going
- Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory - Perfecto Prep Alumni Song 2 (Gotcha Grabmore)
- Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory - Perfecto Prep Alumni Song 3 (Slappy Squirrel)
- Buster Bunny and the Chocolate Factory - Perfecto Prep Alumni Song 4 (Dr. Robonik)
- and more