Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Buster the Steamroller|
|Built||1990 (he was experimental)|
|Designers||Sir Topham Hatt I and William Stainer|
|Date to Birth||December 10, 1990|
|First Appearance||A Visit from Thomas|
|Voice Actors||Bob Golding (UK/US)|
Buster is a simple steamroller who goes about his job with pride and content. What Buster lacks in imagination, he makes up for with heart, commitment and hard work, and is liked by all the machines, for his wonderful enthusiasm and kindness to help with everything. Kelly the Crane
Buster likes to think of himself as the "world's fastest steamroller", and often dreams of winning races. This came true when he won a race against Max and Monty on the newly completed Sodor Rally Track.
- The Pack - A Visit From Thomas (does not speak), Percy's Scary Tale (Cameo), Thomas and the Moles, Percy Helps Out (cameo), The Tortoise and the hare
- The Great Discovery
Buster should be able to reappear in the eighteenth season in full CGI.
He cuts appear in the sixteenth season for unknown reasons.
- Bob Golding (UK/US)
- Take-N-Play (coming soon)
- Buster's theme is The Pack theme from Seson 6, which he shares with Jack, Alfie, Oliver (Pack), Max, Monty, Kelly, Byron, Ned, Isobella, Patrick, Nelson, Ms. Jenny Packard, and The Foreman.
Counterparts (Thomas Version)
- Clam #5 (Salty's Lighthouse)
- Cocomagh or Scally (Theodore Tugboat)
- Winky (Super Mario Bros.)
- Sketch Lampoon or Errol Blackthorne (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Buttons or Andy Lloud Webby (Animaniacs)
- Little Cat T (Dr. Seuss)
- Mr. Teeny (The Simpsons)
- Treelo (The Jim Henson Show)
- Roley (Bob the Builder)
- Eye-Brawl (Skylanders)
- Jingle Joe (Toy Story)
Counterparts (Jack and the Pack Version)
- Duck (Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends)
- Grampus (TUGS/Salty's Lighthouse)
- Zack (Chuggington)
- Baddeck or Nautilus (Theodore Tugboat)
- Dan Jones (Shining Time Station)
- Rotor the Walrus or Mighty the Armadillo (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Wario (Super Mario Bros.)
- Mr. Smithers or Martin Prince, Jr. (The Simpsons)
- Dr. Hartman (Family Guy)
- Gabriel Friedman (The Cleveland Show)
- Norwood or Paperboy (Wreck-It Ralph)
- Kermit the Frog (Sesame Street)
- Galileo (Drawn to Life)