Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cable Design is the process of routing flexible or semi-ridged cables from one interface to another interface.
Issues include :
- Interface Designation
- Cable Lengths
- Bundling cables
- Minimum bend radius
- spacing away from attaching parts
- spacing between tie-downs
- "Pass Through" points where cables go through holes in other parts
- Start with interface designations
- Simple cable routed directly between interfaces
- User bends cables
- Select point to start bend
- Select drag & position end of bend
- Cable stretches/contracts to accomidate bends
- User can define "pass thru" points and attach points