Caillou and his parents go to a video store where Caillou sees a 1999 Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm Lyrick Studios VHS. He wants it but Caillou's parents say no. Caillou throws a big tantrum and the next day he and his parents go to a toy store where Caillou sees a 1995 Oliver train. He pleads for it but his parents say no again. Caillou throws another loud tantrum and he gets sent to jail by the police officers.
- Storyteller: One day, Caillou and his parents went to a video store, when Caillou saw a 1999 Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm Lyrick Studios VHS, he went crazy!
- Caillou: Can I have that Barney VHS tape, mommy?
- Caillou's Mommy: NO! And you have a lot Barney stufff at home!
- Caillou's Daddy: And that Barney VHS cost money.
- Narrator: Caillou begin to cry and Caillou's Parents could not belive their eyes.
- Caillou's Mommy: NO CALLIOU! AND IT SUCKS!
- Calliou : Don't worry. I still want Barney VHS Tape.
- Chuckie : YOU STUPID BOY!!!
- Storyteller: The next day, Caillou and his parents went to a toy store and Caillou saw a 1995 Oliver train.
- Caillou: I want that 1995 Oliver train.
- Caillou's Mommy: Nah!
- Caillou's Daddy: And those trains cost money.
- Caillou: WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! BUT I WANT THAT 1995 OLIVER TRAIN!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
- Caillou's Parents: YOU SUCK, CAILLOU!!!!!
- Caillou: BUT I STILL WANT THAT TRAIN!!!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
- Storyteller: Later, Caillou, Rosie, Clementine, Leo, Julie, Sarah and Mrs. Martin were playing dodgeball in a field.
- Sarah: Ready?
- Julie & Mrs. Martin: GO!!
- Caillou: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
- Leo: Retreat!
- Everyone: HOORAY! WE DEFEATED CAILLOU!!!!!!
- Clementine: Look! Caillou got hit by the ball and we destroyed him! Our plan worked!
- Leo: Whats wrong Caillou?
- Caillou: You guys defeated me and I got crushed by the dodgeball.
- Julie: You can talk to them for three months.
- Caillou: NOOO!!!! NOT THREE MONTHS!!!!
- Mrs. Martin: YEEESS!!!!!! THREE MONTHS!!!
- Caillou: WHY ME?!?!?
- Storyteller: Then, Leo, Rosie, Clementine, Sarah, Julie and Mrs. Martin played with that 1995 Oliver train and watched that 1999 Barney's Rhyme Time Rhythm VHS.
- Everyone: WOW! This is fun!
- Caillou: WAAAAA!!!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!
Three Monts Later
- Uncle Remus: Yoy can come out now
- Caillou: Thanks
- Uncle Remus: Your welcome.
Caillou's cries are the same pitch as his cries in "Caillou Joins The Circus", "Caillou Learns To Skate" and "Caillou at Daycare"