Campout at Shining Time Station is an 30th episode of Season 3 for Shining Time Station. Originally aired in July 9, 1993.
Mr. Conductor, his cousin Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Stacy, Billy, the kids, Michael and Carlos enjoys a camping at the station and outside too.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Billy Twofeathers
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Michael (played by Brian Eppes)
- Carlos (played by Corey Lopez)
- Midge Smoot
Jukebox Band Songs
- This Train
Thomas Stories Segments
- Edward Helps Out and Bertie's Chase (both told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1993-1994 costume.
- BJ has his Backyard Gang-Season 2 voice and Late 1993-Early 1994 costume.
- The Barney costume was used in this episode was also seen in "An Adventures of Make Believe".
- Barney wears his camping uniform in this episode also used in Barney's Campfire Sing Along and A Camping We Will Go.
- Becky wore a same clothes and hairstyle in at the end of the episode The Mayor Runs for Election. She wore camping hats.
- Dan wore a same clothes in Stacy Cleans Up. He wore tan jacket and camping hats.
- Kara wore a same clothes in Double Trouble. She wore a camping hats.
- Michael wore a same clothes in A Camping We Will Go!.
- Carlos wore a same clothes in Are We There Yet?.
- The Barney and Friends Season 3 music arrangement was used in this episode was also heard in "Camera Safari".