Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Campout at Shining Time Station is an 30th episode of Season 3 for Shining Time Station. Originally aired in July 9, 1993.
Mr. Conductor, his cousin Barney, Baby Bop, BJ, Stacy, Billy, the kids, Michael and Carlos enjoys a camping at the station and outside too.
- Mr. Conductor (RS)
- Mr. Conductor (GC)
- Stacy Jones
- Horace Schemer
- Billy Twofeathers
- Barney the Purple Dinosaur
- Baby Bop the Green Dinosaur
- BJ the Yellow Dinosaur
- Michael (played by Brian Eppes)
- Carlos (played by Corey Lopez)
- Midge Smoot
Jukebox Band Songs
- This Train
Thomas Stories Segments
- Edward Helps Out and Bertie's Chase (both told by Ringo Starr)
- Barney has his Season 2 voice and Late 1992-1993 costume.
- Baby Bop has her Season 1 voice and 1993-1994 costume.
- BJ has his Backyard Gang-Season 2 voice and Late 1993-Early 1994 costume.
- The Barney costume was used in this episode was also seen in "An Adventures of Make Believe".
- Barney wears his camping uniform in this episode also used in Barney's Campfire Sing Along and A Camping We Will Go.
- Becky wore a same clothes and hairstyle in at the end of the episode The Mayor Runs for Election. She wore camping hats.
- Dan wore a same clothes in Stacy Cleans Up. He wore tan jacket and camping hats.
- Kara wore a same clothes in Double Trouble. She wore a camping hats.
- Michael wore a same clothes in A Camping We Will Go!.
- Carlos wore a same clothes in Are We There Yet?.
- The Barney and Friends Season 3 music arrangement was used in this episode was also heard in "Camera Safari".