Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- GP40-2L(W), class GF-430c, built 1975
- on 9 March 1987, while trailing 9457 on the Nepgisguit Subdivision near Brunswick Mines, was involved in a
- runaway incident. Complete details are at http://www.cwrr.com/Lounge/Feature/runaway/runaway.html [link]
- leased to CSX 1998
- retired 29 June 2001 and sold to Alstom on that date
- sold by Alstom to Knoxville and Holston River Railroad (Yadlin Valley), Knoxville TN, 2003