- Narrator: Wreck-It Ralph and Wallace, are on of mission.
- Wreck-It Ralph: We have to get those plans.
- Narrator: As they try to save Easter.
- Jimmy Neutron: He's cancelled Easter.
- Wallace: The factory! The chickens! It's all gonna blow!
- Narrator: They'll need courage...
- Granny Puckett: Hold on tight!
- Narrator: They'll need straight...
- Wallace: I can't go on.
- Narrator: They'll need fairy.
- Tinker Bell: Ding, ding, ding.
- Narrator: Because, sometimes the littlest messager carely the biggest message.
- Tinker Bell: The fairy of Easter changes everything!
- Narrator: Inspired by the Dickens classic A Christmas Carol.
- Tinker Bell: This isn't your past, Gru. This is the present.
- Narrator: Don't miss this moving and powerful story that were minds this self the real reason millions of people's celebrate Easter.
- Jack Skellington: Easter's not about plastic eggs and bunnies and baskets.
- Narrator: And unforgettable CartoonTales special presentation. Featuring Disney's Peter Pan a flying magical fairy named Tinker Bell.
- Tinker Bell: They're talking about the fairy of Easter!
- Narrator: An Easter Carol. Coming to Home Video and DVD Spring of 2004.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.