- (CartoonTales logo shows up)
- Jimmy Neutron: Sergeant?
- Wreck-it Ralph: Yes, sir!
- Jimmy Neutron: Establish your recon post downstairs.
- Wreck-it Ralph: Code red. Repeat - we are at code red. Recon plan Charlie. Execute. Move, move, move! It's a...
- Olaf: It's a big one.
- Narrator: From the creators of Monster Night Fever, E.B. and the Big Exit and Sheen and the Rumor Fairies, CartoonTales brings us back to the city of Gooseville.
- Timmy Turner: There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
- SpongeBob and Patrick: (screams)
- Alvin Seville: In space, nobody can hear you shout.
- Walter: Um, I heard him.
- Patrick: Yeah, me too.
- Alvin Seville: You...are...a...chicken.
- Patrick: You are a gray little man.
- Narrator: When their town comes to the dark side...
- E.B.: Draw! (A person draws a knife. E.B. ducks his head.) Got me again.
- Bubbles: That warrior is stapled to an explosive device.
- Cindy Vortex: You know why? I'll tell you why - Alvin Seville. That's why!
- Jeanette: Hmm... Sure is a hairy fella.
- Simon Seville: I don't like confrontations.
- Timmy Turner: You're mocking me. (Knocks stuff on the bad guys)
- (Simon unlocks the jail cell)
- Narrator: ...the adventure takes off when Jimmy Neutron learns an important lesson in standing up for your beliefs. Also, enjoy the silly song "Red or Blue."
- Chowder: Our side is red.
- Kermit: Our side is blue.
- (Record scratch)
- Cindy Vortex: Did that just happen?
- Bubbles: Yep.
- Narrator: Join the cartoons as they discover that standing up for what you believe in is good in the latest video release from CartoonTales - Are You Not My Neighbor?
- Jimmy Neutron: Alright.
- (Yellow words on black background "Now on DVD for you to own!")
- Narrator: Now on DVD for you to own!
- (Everyone cheers)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.