To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Toy Story trilogy, here's the transcript for CartoonTales: Cartoon Story.
- Kristoff (Frozen) as Larry the Cucumber as Sheriff Woody
- Eeyore (Winnie the Pooh) as Reginald the Camel
- Jimmy Neutron as Bob the Tomato as Buzz Lightyear
- Anna (Frozen) as Madame Blueberry as Bo Peep
- King Candy (Wreck-it Ralph) as Mr. Lunt as Mr. Gourd Head
- Fix-it Felix, Jr. (Wreck-It Ralph) as Archibald Asparagus as Slinky Dog
- SpongeBob SquarePants as Jimmy Gourd as Hamm
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants) as Jerry Gourd as Rex
- Minions (Despicable Me), Luigi and Guido (Cars), and Nicelanders (Wreck-It Ralph) as The French Peas as the Squeeze Toy Aliens
- Bert (Sesame Street), Gobo Fraggle (Fraggle Rock), Mr. Bunny (Hop), Mr. Turner (The Fairly OddParents) as the American Peas as the Green Army Men
- Olaf (Frozen) as Khalil as Lenny
- King Fergus (Brave) as Charlie Pincher as Sid
- Toto (The Wizard of Oz) as Scud
- Timmy Turner (The Fairly OddParents) as Junior Asparagus as Andy
- Mrs. Turner (The Fairly OddParents) as Mom Asparagus as Andy's Mother
- Tootie (The Fairly OddParents) as Ermie Asparagus as Molly
- Kermit the Frog (Muppets) as Pa Grape as Sarge
- Wreck-It Ralph as Mr. Nezzer as Jonathan Swift
- Libby Folfax (Jimmy Neutron) as Annie as the Scribe
- Mung Daal (Chowder) as Chog Norrius
- Flik (A Bug's Life) as Jerry Turnip
- Mike Wazowski (Monsters, Inc.) as Shemp Turnip
- Nemo (Finding Nemo) as Olaf Turnip
- Emmet (The LEGO Movie) as Gary Turnip
- Greg Hoffley (Diary of a Wimpy Kid) as Harold Turnip
Chapter 1: CartoonTales Theme Song
Chapter 2: Countertop Intro
- Jimmy: Hey Kids, Welcome to CartoonTales I'm Jimmy Neutron
- Sheen: And I'm Sheen Estevez
Chapter 3: Opening Credits/Sheriff Kristoff's Backstory
- (Full moon reflects in water)
- (A desperate figure splashes through)
- Narrator: A wise man once said "Not to be afraid of greatness." Some are born great. Some achieve greatness. And some - have greatness, thrust upon them.
- King Candy: (knocks on door)
- Mung Daal: (yawns) Who is it?
- King Candy: A lady brought a young cowboy to your doorstep.
- Mung Daal: It's 4:30 a.m.
- King Candy: Eh, yeah. But, the pull string cowboy doll was born on the porch.
- Mung Daal: That baby shall die! Guards, bring me some meat cleaners so I can kill him!
- King Candy: Let me check. (runs up to Mung Daal) Wait! Don't kill him! That's unfair!
- Mung Daal: I don't know you!
- King Candy: This poor cowboy needs some help. His name is "Sheriff Kristoff." See? He has a pull string on his back.
- Mung Daal: Yeah.
- King Candy: Go, die in a hole.
- Narrator: This is the story of a great person. It's hard to say whether our hero was born that way, or was at the right place at the right time and had to do the right thing. I suppose you could be the judge of that.
- (JimmyandFriends's Entertainment presents shows up)
- (Title "Cartoon Story" shows up)
- Narrator: When Kristoff grew up as a leader, he started a group of cut-ups.
- Kristoff: ...The chef retired and became a captain. I, along with the people that went to the dinner party, hired lots of sailors. As the ship left the docks, everyone, including me, waved goodbye as the ship sailed out to sea. And the dinner party was shipped, and everybody went home after that.
- Mung Daal: Well thank you, Cowboy. Wasn't that a great story, kids?
- School Children: Nope.
- Mung Daal: Well, we still got more to do today. College Boy, would you like to stay and watch?
- Kristoff: Oh, that sounds like fun! But I'm a bit winded, so I'd better go home and rest. Catch you on the flip side!
- Mung Daal: Well, okay. Let's all thank Kristoff for coming today.
- School Children: Thank you, Sheriff Kristoff!
- Mung Daal: Sheriff, since you've got a good eye, let me test it. What do you see in these ink blots?
- Kristoff: It looks like a... pretty butterfly.
- Mung Daal: Yup. What does this remind you of?
- Kristoff: Oh, it's a little puppy dog!
- Mung Daal: Try this.
- Kristoff: It's a bouquet of flowers. Anyone in the class, give me a bouquet. (A student throws a bouquet at Kristoff) Thanks. See ya later
- Mung Daal: Goodnight, son!
Chapter 4: The Coast is Clear!
- (Kristoff walks through town, on Eeyore)
- Narrator: It was a busy day in Sheriff Kristoff's world. People were running errands, shopping and doing some other business.
- (Kristoff glares at three kids)
- Narrator: By the time he got to Timmy's house, Kristoff tells everyone that the coast is clear.
- Timmy Turner: Come on, Kristoff! See ya!
- Kristoff: Pull my string. The birthday party's today!?! Okay, everybody! Coast is clear!
Chapter 5: The Staff Meeting/Timmy's Birthday
Chapter 6: Jimmy Neutron, Space Ranger!
Chapter 7: King Fergus!
Chapter 8: Nervous to Give a Lecture/Who Will Timmy Pick?
- Anna: The sooner we move, the better.
- Narrator: That afternoon, Jimmy Neutron made a speech at a meeting in the town square at the Job Fair. Wreck-It Ralph recently ended a TV special. Thinking the week itself is Homecoming, hmm...
- Mung Daal: Thank you, Wreck-it Ralph for bringing in your film.
- Karen: See ya tonight, Grandpa!
- Wreck-It Ralph: Copy that, Karen!
- Mung Daal: Next up is Space Hero Jimmy Neutron himself.
- Jimmy Neutron: Hi everyone. I come in peace. See? I can shoot lasers, fly around and see what this does: (pushes a button)
- Voice Box: Jimmy Neutron to the rescue!
- Crowd: Wow!
- Mung Daal: What was it like being a space hero?
- Jimmy Neutron: Chief, my space hero days are still flooding in.
- Narrator: As Jimmy Neutron continued his space ranger speech, lots of talents were ALSO flooding in! The people at the meeting also watched new animation from several guest speakers.
- Jimmy Neutron: I'm a bit winded from my guest speaking, so I think I'd better go home and recharge my dignity.
- Mung Daal: Recharing your dignity? That sounds interesting.
- Jimmy Neutron: Right you are, Chief. To infinity, and beyond!
- Kristoff: (riding through town)
- Mr. Bunny: Ahem. Make way for Space Hero Jimmy Neutron, and his colleague of friends!
- Kristoff: What!?! A colleague of my friends!?
- Narrator: It was true. Since Jimmy Neutron became Timmy's favorite toy, Kristoff thinks that it wasn't going well. You see, nothing could be worse for Kristoff, to have Jimmy become Timmy's favorite toy. If everyone in his hometown liked Jimmy Neutron more than Kristoff, it might jeopardize his position as a cowboy! So that night, Kristoff came up with his own sneaky little plan.
Chapter 9: Lost at the Gas Station/Pizza Planet
Chapter 10: King Fergus's Window to Timmy's Window
Chapter 11: Honoring a Special Guy
- Narrator: That same evening, King Fergus didn't sleep. He was tossing and turning. It was a doozy of a storm outside! Fergus had a scribe read to him about what Kristoff has done.
- Libby: 6:00 a.m.: Kristoff wakes up, puts on his slippers, and brushes his teeth. 7:15: Kristoff takes a shower. 8:00: Kristoff goes to the Job Fair to speak with Mung Daal.
- King Fergus: Thank you for doing this. You know, it really does help me sleep.
- Libby: 1:00: Kristoff speaks to everyone. 2:15: Kristoff sends out Kermit and his troops to spy on the party. 3:00: Jimmy Neutron is brought into the room.
- King Fergus: I wish I were more creative with things like that. Maybe you'd give him a card or something. You know, to show him your appreciation.
- Narrator: Then Sheriff Kristoff burst in.
- Kristoff: (swung door open) I have the most urgent request! I'm wondering if--
- King Fergus: Woah, woah, woah! Wait a minute there, Sheriff. Let me ask you something.