CartoonTales: Isabella, Alex and the Great Escape Sneak Peek: The Story and The Characters
- Flint Lockwood (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) as Larry the Cucumber as Lanny
- Theodore Seville (Alvin and the Chipmunks) as Mr. Lunt as Pirate Lunt
- John A. Davis: Alright... "Isabella's Great Escape Sneak Peek: Take 1." (Snaps clapperboard)
- (Stage curtain opens to reveal Flint and Theodore)
- Flint: (still dangling above Theodore Seville) Okay, get this.
- Theodore: Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for our next adventure!
- Theodore: Not to mention that, we could try to get you down.
- Flint: I still really have to go to the bathroom!
- Theodore: Here, I'll help you get down. (flings a hedge trimmer at the ropes)
- Flint: (Falls down) Oof!
- Theodore: Sorry to leave you hanging like that.
- Flint: Before this gets any further, I was at it from the start. As a woodblock player. Isn't that right?
- Theodore: I hear you.
- Flint: Yes.
- Theodore: When you came up to me, you told me that we needed professionals to play the Chipmunks. Some person said for the next episode was to have one revolve around a Caesar's Salad hero.
- Flint: A Ceasar's Salad episode would be funny!
- Theodore: But instead, they decided to do a sea adventure.
- Flint: Heh, who knows?
- Theodore: No one would want the Chipmunks played by a mashed-up leaves hero, a chicken drumette and a side of peas hero, and a dead lobster hero! I'm telling you, we need REAL professionals.
- Flint: I would love to have an episode revolve around a salad, chicken and lobster hero. You're just making silly, sheepish jokes.
- Theodore: Never have salads, chickens and lobsters play the chipmunk trio! It is simply NOT done.
- Flint: I like it.
- Theodore: Anyways, our next show revolves around a lesson in courage.
- Flint: We'll see you there! I need a bathroom!