- Narrator: Get ready for a hilarious journey down a mighty Mississippi. It's the all-new CartoonTales DVD - . The tale of two buddies on their journey of the lifetime.
- Wallace: Trust me... this'll be fun!
- Jimmy Neutron: Who's that guy?
- Kristoff: I think it was Colonel Sanders.
- Narrator: Jimmy and Kristoff have big plans for their riverside homestead.
- Kristoff: Our dreams are coming true!
- Narrator: But will they risk losing everything to help of mysterious singing stranger?
- Jimmy Neutron: Hang on, Ralph! Help is on the way!
- Narrator: It's a race down the river for Kristoff and his pals.
- Kristoff: We gotta get out of here! Run, Ralph!
- Narrator: The action and fun roll along just like a mighty river itself.
- Ian Hawke: Fire in the hole!!
- Narrator: As the classic Mark Twain tale gets that unmistakable cartoon twist. This rollicking adventure feature important lesson in Helping Others.
- Kristoff: If we see someone who needs help, and we can help them... I think that's what God wants us to do.
- Jimmy Neutron: You were right all along. We do need to help others... even when it's not easy.
- Narrator: With music that pure CartoonTales.
- Elsa: We ain't high-falutin' when the riverboats are tootin'... Happy River.
- Narrator: Including a brand new Silly Song - The Biscuit of Zazzamarandabo!
- Woody: The Biscuit of Zazzamarandabo, it lies atop a mound of snow, high in the hills where the cold winds blow, it's the Biscuit of Zazzamarandabo.
- Narrator: Don't miss the next exciting CartoonTales DVD - Jimmy Neutron and Kristoff's Big River Rescue.
- SpongeBob: I enjoyed how the author intertwined complicated moral dilemmas with lighthearted cartoon frivolity.
- (Jimmyandfriends's Entertainment logo shows up)
- Narrator: Own it on DVD July 15th, 2008! From the studios of Jimmyandfriends's Entertainment.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.