- Narrator: JimmyandFriends presents "CartoonTales: Lessons from the Sock Drawer"! A special collection of shorts and briefs!
- Sheen: Goodie, more stories!
- Narrator: When Edmund Storch loses his favorite pet hamster, he writes to Jimmy and Sheen asking for help.
- Sheen: I'm sure there's a story in the vault that'll be great for Edmund.
- Jimmy: Ah, the vault?
- Sheen: The "Cartoon Vault", on Cartoon DVD! Where we keep our vast collection of animated masterpieces!
- Jimmy: I wasn't aware of such a vault.
- Sheen: You gotta have a vault.
- Jimmy: That's a dresser.
- Sheen: That's the beauty of it! No one would ever suspect we keep our vast collection of animated masterpieces in a sock drawer.
- Narrator: It's one DVD with 14 shorts and briefs that are long on fun!
- Jimmy: Oh, now I get it!
- Narrator: From 15 years of sensational storytelling with Jimmy, Sheen, and the whole Cartoon crew!
- Sheen: I think that's totally cool, that's what I think!
- Narrator: It's a classic collection of dazzling short stories that come together to teach one heartwarming lesson!
- Sheen: "A happy heart is good medicine, and a cheerful heart works healing."
- Narrator: If you're looking for top-drawer entertainment, you found it! In CartoonTales' "Lessons from the Sock Drawer"! Now available on DVD!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.